Tattoos

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Who has tattoos and or piercings (besides ears)?

Piercings
My tongue is pierced and has been for over 10 years

My lip used to be pierced ( like a marilyn monroe)

I also had my belly button pierced (yes I used to have a body where i could easily show off my stomach and I miss it very much :cry: - I wouldnt dare show my belly in an outfit it looks like spider man attacked it lol :laugh: )

Tattoos
I have my eldest daughter"s name and a Tiger cub on my right shoulder

My name on my right ankle

My youngest daughter's name and a bear cub

Now on to the more recent

I got a tribal sun in the middle of my shoulders on my back

and my husbands lips on my @ss.

Your turn

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Who has tattoos and or piercings (besides ears)?

Piercings
    My tongue is pierced and has been for over 10 years

My lip used to be pierced ( like a marilyn monroe)

I also had my belly button pierced (yes I used to have a body where i could easily show off my stomach and I miss it very much :cry: - I wouldnt dare show my belly in an outfit it looks like spider man attacked it lol :laugh: )

Tattoos
    I have my eldest daughter"s name and a Tiger cub on my right shoulder

My name on my right ankle

My youngest daughter's name and a bear cub

Now on to the more recent

I got a tribal sun in the middle of my shoulders on my back

and my husbands lips on my @ss.

Your turn
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    i have an industrial bar in my ear and 7 tattoos.

A pinup-ish girl on each arm, tigerlilies on my feet, a guitar pick sun thing on my chest, a volkswagen symbol with pinstriping around it on my left forearm and a VW in cursive on my right forearm...

CIMG7840.jpg

abc4.jpg

abc1.jpg

I need better pictures of these...
    m_9c21033cef88957b6630a615c6488199.jpg

m_696897d21cc48eddf19660e2fc9e0238.jpg
  • mrsyac2
    Options

A pinup-ish girl on each arm, tigerlilies on my feet, a guitar pick sun thing on my chest, a volkswagen symbol with pinstriping around it on my left forearm and a VW in cursive on my right forearm...

Just taking a guess you like VW's?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I have my right nostril pierced and my ears are pierced 8 times.

I'm getting my first tattoo in a few weeks but still haven't decided on the design.:ohwell:

I also want my navel pierced.:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Yeah! I want an industrial bar too.
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ooooo this sounds fun!:love:

Piercings
    I have a vertical labret and a stud on the right side of my nose.

Tattoos
    Right arm: a moon bracelet, water fairy on the inside of my forearm; a flower fairy, griffin, and custom design on my upper arm.
    Left arm: an "OM" symbol on upper arm, kanji symbol for love on inside forearm, and Tibetan writing around my wrist.
    Neck: a butterfly with a stinger on the base, just under the hair line.

Soooo many more tattoos to come one I have the funds :bigsmile:
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    Options
    One tatooo on my shoulder - bird of paradise. Had a percing on my bellie but ouch:sad: , infections so a took it out:sick:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Who plans on getting more?

I do Only a few more though I dont want to get too crazy- I need to be able to cover mine up On occasion mine show at work which isnt allowed but nobody says anything and thats when I wear capri dress pants or a dress/skirt

I dont want any on my arms but i do want a tribal dragon on my upper thigh and I want a toe ring tattooed on my toe and on my other foot I want tattoos as well then I think I will be done.....
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Who plans on getting more?

I do Only a few more though I dont want to get too crazy- I need to be able to cover mine up On occasion mine show at work which isnt allowed but nobody says anything and thats when I wear capri dress pants or a dress/skirt

I dont want any on my arms but i do want a tribal dragon on my upper thigh and I want a toe ring tattooed on my toe and on my other foot I want tattoos as well then I think I will be done.....

The toe ring one is a COOL idea! :smokin:

Me likes it!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I have 3 piercings.... ummmm but by MFP rules im not allowed to tell you where they are.... You wanna know PM me LMAO:laugh: :laugh:
    jackie

oh and i have a tattoo of a dalmation on my calf
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I've got plenty more planned!!! :devil:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My mom got a toe ring tattoo and after a while it started to look smudged/faded...Just be careful with that one! And she said it was REALLY painful!

I have a butterfly/tribal design on my back, a group of stars on my foot (my favorite!), a cross on my hip, and a white heart on the inside of my wrist.

Right now the only piercings I have are 2 in each ear. I used to have my navel done (took it out while preggo) and my tongue. :tongue:
  • greeneggsam
    Options
    I love my piercings and tats, but, like a lot of people, I've got to keep them covered most of the time. Here's the rundown and some pix:

Piercings:
    Left ear: 3 lobes, tragus, helix-to-conch industrial, helix
    Right ear: 3 lobes, tragus, conch, double rook
    Torso: 3-5 at any given time (I <3 surface piercings)

Tats:
    Scorpio sign on back of neck
    Female moon on right hip

image4.html
    index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=113782641&albumID=743138&imageID=558404

Oh, and I am SO up for more, it's just a matter of getting creative :wink:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I'm the more boring of the group so far, but that I'd chime in anyway...

My ears are pierced twice and my belly button is pierced.

No tattoos...yet....IDK...maybe...pain is the biggest factor. :noway:

I did like the toe ring idea, that's cool! :smokin:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have a ladybug on my big toe and my wedding bouquet (with mine and my husband's name and our wedding date in the ribbons) on my left shoulder/back.

I want to get:
    *my husband's name on my wrist (to match my name that he has on his wrist)
    *something on my other shoulder for my kids once we're done having them (we just had our first)
    *flowers down my hip, one for my husband, me, and each of our kids (again, once we're done having them, also I want to wait to make sure I don't end up with bad stretch marks)
    *a bouquet of flowers down my other side.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So I am pretty boring...
    I have my ears pierced and the cartilige on Left ear

Tattoos might be more interesting.....
    I have a pink ribbon on my left ankle
    I am a breast cancer survivor
    My other tatoos are my areolas from breast reconstruction! I got to pick the colors!!!
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Crissy-My mother in law is a survivor, so I have a pink ribbon on my left hip above my cheek.

I have my ears pierced 3x each and my naval.

I want to get the ribbon worked into a celtic knot style maltese cross. (Any firefighters in here?)

AND, I kept that naval ring while preggers...
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have my right nostril pierced and my ears are pierced 8 times.

I'm getting my first tattoo in a few weeks but still haven't decided on the design.:ohwell:

I also want my navel pierced.:bigsmile:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE double think getting a tattoo in a few weeks if you haven't had a design picked out for a while first. Just friendly advice, please don't take it as an attack.

I have my tongue pierced and once had my belly button pierced but took it out a while ago.

I have a very large angel on my back and a cross on my lower back as well as Chinese characters between my shoulderblades.
  • mstoni04
    Options
    I have a butterfly tattoo on my right foot, a rose with my name on my right arm and a tribal-like butterfly in the center of my spine.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i have my ears pierced twice on each, plus my cartilage of the left ear and my tragus on my right.

and i have a tattoo on the right side of my lower back that reads "vive en amor"- live in love in spanish...i'm also a fluent spanish speaker and i thought it sounded prettier :)