Replies

• mstoni04
    Options
    Oh and belly button pierced.101604.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I have five piercings in my left ear (three in the earlobe and two in the cartlidge) and three in my right (earlobe) though aside from wearing earrings in my best friends wedding, I haven't worn any in years.

I have two tattoos, a sun and moon design on my ankle and my moms initials with a halo above it on my back. I am thinking about a small daisy on my foot but I haven't decided.
  • snl0711
    Options
    Love em... I have Geisha and Koi 1/2 sleeve on my right arm, snakes with a pentagram on my left shoulder cap, medusa on my inner left arm, sun and cross on the back of my neck and an infinity sign with a karma circle on my right foot. The Medusa was the only one that really hurt!
  • singcoz528
    Options
    well my reward to myself when Iose all my weight is gonna be a tattoo of Ganesha on my thigh and a Celtic love knot on my back with a jungle vine connecting them down my back
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I have my right nostril pierced and my ears are pierced 8 times.

I'm getting my first tattoo in a few weeks but still haven't decided on the design.:ohwell:

I also want my navel pierced.:bigsmile:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE double think getting a tattoo in a few weeks if you haven't had a design picked out for a while first. Just friendly advice, please don't take it as an attack.

I have my tongue pierced and once had my belly button pierced but took it out a while ago.

I have a very large angel on my back and a cross on my lower back as well as Chinese characters between my shoulderblades.

I guess I should have said....I have been deciding on what to get for 8 months now and have narrowed it down to a few. I know....it has taken me awhile...lol.

I'm never one to make rash decisions.

Thank you for your sweet concern.:flowerforyou:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My ears are double pierced, used to be triple but the third ones were too painful so I took them out. My belly is/was pierced. I took it out while preggo with my first, and it was still open after my first and second, I just don't have the body to wear it.

I have one tattoo, I just got it in June! It is a purple hibiscus on my left shoulder blade. And it WAS NOT NEAR as painful as pushing out two kids! In fact, it wasn't really painful at all!:wink:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Canadian Maple leaf with a Thunder bolt thru it, tattooed over the heart. :drinker:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tatoos a butterfly right under the panty line in the front, initals on my right front hip yes I said initals and they are my husbands, and a goat fairy on my lower back. That was my first for my 18th bday! (6 years ago) I also had my eyebrow pierced for a while but I took it out and I have had my belly buttoned pierced 3 times. Migrated twice but the third time seems to be a charm had it over a year and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    i have an industrial bar in my ear and 7 tattoos.

A pinup-ish girl on each arm, tigerlilies on my feet, a guitar pick sun thing on my chest, a volkswagen symbol with pinstriping around it on my left forearm and a VW in cursive on my right forearm...

CIMG7840.jpg

abc4.jpg

abc1.jpg

I need better pictures of these...
    m_9c21033cef88957b6630a615c6488199.jpg

m_696897d21cc48eddf19660e2fc9e0238.jpg
    Hey do you mind me asking why you have the name Dunlop on one of your tatoos?
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I used to have 3 piercings in my ears and one up top on my left ear but now I only actually put earrings in the first holes and let the rest heal up. My skin in general apparently is too sensitive to so much metal or something -- no matter what I used, once I got the third holes everything got really infected all the time.

I got my first tattoo back in July of this year. Actually, my husband and I both got little matching tattoos that day together, a little less than a month after our wedding. His is on his chest over his heart and mine is on my lower back/upper hip on the right side.

I'll explain the symbol even though a lot of you will think we're COMPLETE geeks, but it's special to us only and that's all that matters ;)

The symbol is simple: <4 (that's a less than symbol and the number 4)
    You know how <3 (less than three) is a heart emoticon? (turn your head to the side and you'll see that it's a heart)? Well my husband and I started typing <4 back and forth in emails because we love each other so much more than your typical heart... (4 is greater than 3). Geeky right? I accidentally typo'd <4 one day in an email to him when I meant to do <3 and when he replied he asked me what that was and my excuse was that I loved him more, hence why I used a 4 instead of a 3. It stuck and it's our own little special code for I love you.

I told you we were geeky.

Anyway, the symbol is about the size of a nickel (maybe a quarter) and took less than 5 minutes to get.

Pics: http://www.lookatusgo.net/gallery/index2.php?d=content/Miscellaneous/Our Matching Tattoo/

I plan to get a tiny little maple leaf in celebration of getting my canadian citizenship in about a year and a half probably really close to the <4 symbol, since it's all about my husband anyway and I moved here with him :)
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm still planning on my 1st tattoo! I'm a runner, but don't want to get the tattoo everyone else gets, the shoes w/ wings, the runner stick guy, the 26.2 tattoo. I'm trying to be very creative, can't give my ideas away, but will totally listen to new ones!

Angie
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

That is my lucky pick that I used to use at every show I played. My brother got it for me when I was first learning to play guitar. It finally broke so I decided to have it tattooed on me kinda to represent my vast love of music.
  • KBagwell
    Options
    I have 3 holes in each ear, my belly button and my tongue....:tongue:

I have 6 tattoos...Left shoulder blade is a tattoo for my 4 year old daughter, got it when she was a baby, its a baby layin on a halfmoon with stars all around and has her name and birthdate. Right shoulder blade is a baby tiger for my 3 year old son, got it when he was a baby as well, has his name and birthdate. Right calf I have some flowers going down my leg. Left Upper Arm is a tattoo for my Grandfather who passed away over 2 years ago, he was retired Veteran so its a gun with boots and helmet with dog tags, his initials are in the helmet. My hubby and I also have matching tattoos on our wrists, one wrist says True in chinese letters and the other wrist says Love.

I am hoping for more tattoos and piercings in the future but can't afford it right now! :cry:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I used to have 3 piercings in my ears and one up top on my left ear but now I only actually put earrings in the first holes and let the rest heal up. My skin in general apparently is too sensitive to so much metal or something -- no matter what I used, once I got the third holes everything got really infected all the time.

I got my first tattoo back in July of this year. Actually, my husband and I both got little matching tattoos that day together, a little less than a month after our wedding. His is on his chest over his heart and mine is on my lower back/upper hip on the right side.

I'll explain the symbol even though a lot of you will think we're COMPLETE geeks, but it's special to us only and that's all that matters ;)

You know how <3 (less than three) is a heart emoticon? (turn your head to the side and you'll see that it's a heart)? Well my husband and I started typing <4 back and forth in emails because we love each other so much more than your typical heart... (4 is greater than 3). Geeky right? I accidentally typo'd <4 one day in an email to him when I meant to do <3 and when he replied he asked me what that was and my excuse was that I loved him more, hence why I used a 4 instead of a 3. It stuck and it's our own little special code for I love you.

That is the cutest story ever!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I have my tongue pierced, 6 holes in my ears, although I only wear earings in 2 of them lateley til I can get some studs so the baby can't rip them out of my ears!! I have a dolphin tatt on my left ankle, when I get to my goal weight I'll be rewarding myself with a new one!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

Anyway, the symbol is about the size of a nickel (maybe a quarter) and took less than 5 minutes to get.

Pics: http://www.lookatusgo.net/gallery/index2.php?d=content/Miscellaneous/Our Matching Tattoo/

I plan to get a tiny little maple leaf in celebration of getting my canadian citizenship in about a year and a half probably really close to the <4 symbol, since it's all about my husband anyway and I moved here with him :)

I love that!

Stories behind Tattoos are so amazing!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options

That is my lucky pick that I used to use at every show I played. My brother got it for me when I was first learning to play guitar. It finally broke so I decided to have it tattooed on me kinda to represent my vast love of music.

Oh ok I was just wondering. My husband has that tattoo on his back but it is because it's our last name. :laugh:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I have seven piercings...

3 in my ears, one is cartilege (sp?)

one in my nose

and three more you can't see :devil:

And I really really want a tattoo, but I don't think it will look good in the places I would want to put one now. So I'm gonna give that to myself as a goal weight present! Not sure what I want yet tho...
  • EJWoolcock
    Options
    I have a cheshire cat on my ankle. I would love to get my nose pierced. I also want more tattoos, I would like something around my wrist to remember my mother who passed away nearly 10 years ago, and a paw print with hubby's name on my back.
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Piercing -- L-Eyebrow, R-side of nose, Tongue and two in each ear with plans to get my lip done in the near future.

I have a Blooming Rose on my right ankle as a symbol for my kids which will be finished with sun, moon, stars representing each one of them sealed with a vine.

I'm in process of creating a dragon tat for my back and a scorpion for my L-thigh. These tat will not be done until I reach my goal weight. On resembles all the crap I have gnoe through and the other represent who I am.