babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
am ii doing ok? snacking too much?

Replies

• babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Your food diary isn't set to open.
  • rozeuh
    rozeuh Posts: 6
    hmm, you're doing good on the not eating crap part, but in my oppinion you should be consuming a bit more calories, at least 1200... just so that your body doesn't go into starvation mode :)
  • kelseyk14
    kelseyk14 Posts: 95
    No sweetie your not snacking to much at all :) Just make sure you are eating enough AT LEAST 1,200 calories. It looks like you are doing great!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    I would have to agree, while the quality of the food seems fine, you're leaving 600 to 800 calories on the table, that's probably going to be a big problem if you're looking to lose fat, that's a recipe for muscle loss and fat storage, no matter how stellar your nutrition quality is.
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    there's nothing wrong with snacking! however much you snack is up to you. just make sure you're eating enough.
  • emereyda
    emereyda Posts: 22
    I would say you could eat 25g of any nuts, just to add a bit of fat to your diet...
  • babyblake11
    thanks im just finding it hard increasing my meal calorie, because although i know i need too im scared that im going to increase them too much
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    increase it to meet the goal set and it wont be too much.
  • babyblake11
    yeah im just thinking of good foods to add to what i eat already so its not just adding snacks.