New You by the New Year Challenge

Options

Replies

• wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    TGIF! :drinker: Is everyone ready for the weekend calorie burn team challenge?
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    TGIF! :drinker: Is everyone ready for the weekend calorie burn team challenge?

I was born, ready, baby! The weekend is my time to RUN! During the week I have to squeeze my workout in after dropping the kids off but before I get to the office, or during my lunch break. On the weekend I just leave the house at whatever time I wake up and head straight to the gym. The hubby is on dad duty and mama is wunning! (At least that's how my 2-year-old says it.)
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks done!

And I'm ready for the calorie burn! I'm picking up a Redbox movie and watching it while I walk on the tredmill after the little people go to sleep.
  • clsmith1733
    clsmith1733 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lol got pick peas tonight
  • clsmith1733
    clsmith1733 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    does that count?
  • wvualum
    Options
    does that count?

I would think so. Maybe look up gardening or something like that.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    finish todays challenge 100 jumping jacks done.................... ready for the weekend burn
    team Thin it to Win it lets win the calorie burn challenge we can do it!!!!!!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Just did 100 jumping jacks before dinner. I ended up having a lot of site visits today, so I wasn't at my desk. Thin It to Win It!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks done....a little harder than I thought lol
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    did my 100+ jumping jacks

gonna try my hardest to get my workouts in this weekend....sat not too hard sunday will be hard between church in am and work in afternoon but i will do my level best to get it in
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    30 mins cardio and 30 minutes weights / toning done.... 408 calories burned on the cardio!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    30 mins cardio and 30 minutes weights / toning done.... 408 calories burned on the cardio!

Wow. You're up early. Nice job. :)
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I weighed in at 270 for a total 3 pound loss this week.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks done yesterday. Now off to hike a Mountain.
  • wvualum
    Options
    Marti - awesome job on the 3 lbs. Keep up the good work!

Dave - have fun hiking today. Be careful in the heat. Its some nasty stuff.

Let's burn some calories Thin it to win it girls!!!!!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I worked out this morning for a 712 calorie burn. I have some Ab and resistance work to do this afternoon, but I don't log that because I can't be sure of the calorie burn.

Thin It to Win It!
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Got my jumping jacks done yesterday and today it's all nasty rainy so I'll be doing my Turbo Fire and maybe a little Hip Hop Abs.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    545 cals burn today
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hiked like crazy. those were some crazy trails/stairs. According to the park ranger, There are 645 wooden stairs and another 300 carved out of the granite. Mileage was low but some crazy steep grades. It got hot but we saved the Hickery waterfall trail for last and jumped under the water there to cool off. Was a great day with the fam and we burned some serious calories (burned 2609)
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    I didn't do any jumping jacks yesterday :( Is today's calorie burn?