Anyone watch Breaking Bad??

Jovialation
Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
Because OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW.

and these guys
tumblr_loicqmycax1r009ebo1_500.png

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    I plan on starting it very soon. People who's opinions I trust have been recommending it to me for a while now. By the end of this month I should have time for some serious TV watching:P
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    one of my VERY FAVORITE shows on TV! love Walt!!
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    what is it about?
  • novaroo
    novaroo Posts: 17
    Absolutely LOVE it!!!! Didn't start watching it until last year then got through all episodes, all seasons :) watched first episode of new season last night, what did you think? I love all the actors in it, fantastic!!
  • Jovialation
    I plan on starting it very soon. People who's opinions I trust have been recommending it to me for a while now. By the end of this month I should have time for some serious TV watching:P
    IT.IS.SO.GOOD.

Then again, I love AMC shows. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead...I trust AMC. It's a little shocking that they get away with what they get away with tho.

one of my VERY FAVORITE shows on TV! love Walt!!
    Did you watch the season premiere last night???? ohmygod. I barely blinked.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    It's finally back! Thanks for the reminder!
  • Jovialation
    Absolutely LOVE it!!!! Didn't start watching it until last year then got through all episodes, all seasons :) watched first episode of new season last night, what did you think? I love all the actors in it, fantastic!!
    I loved last nights episode. I watched the replay to catch any tiny details I may have missed and I cannot WAIT for next week. I think I have an inkling of whats gonna happen next.
    And I see why they called the episode "box cutter"...jeeeez, Gus.

what is it about?
    If I try to explain it wont sound as awesome as it is....
    but....

A high school chem teacher gets cancer and somehow comes to the conclusion that he needs money to leave for his family and starts to cook meth with an ex student.
    and ummm...it rolls from that. It's impossible to make it sound as good as it is.

It's like explaining Mad Men -- "well it's about some badass ad guys from the 50s" doesnt sound too awesome
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    My favorite show on television, ... well that and "The Walking Dead", but that is not back until November (I think).
  • Jovialation
    Walking Dead is back on Halloween for 13 episodes this season.
    As compared to the only 6 last season.

I'm pretty excited for that, too.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Love it!!! downloaded season 1 to my ipad a few weeks back. immediately downloaded seasons 2 & 3!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Walking Dead is back on Halloween for 13 episodes this season.
    As compared to the only 6 last season.

I'm pretty excited for that, too.
    Ditto! Another awesome AMC show! Mad Men is pretty good as well!
  • dmoses

Then again, I love AMC shows. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead...I trust AMC. It's a little shocking that they get away with what they get away with tho.

Did you watch the season premiere last night???? ohmygod. I barely blinked.

I also love the AMC shows. I just started Mad Men, renting them from Seasons 1 - ... LOVE that show too!! Can't wait for Walking Dead to come back on. Did you like or watch The Killing?
    Missed the season premiere last night due to family priorities, but did DVR it!!! and WILL be watching tonight!
  • dmoses
    It's like explaining Mad Men -- "well it's about some badass ad guys from the 50s" doesnt sound too awesome

Yea, I get this! Trying to explain to my friend at work why I like it so much... Um... January Jones looks like Princess Grace? Is that reason enough?
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Just downloading the first episode of season 4 now. Season 3 left on such a clifhanger!
  • Jovialation
    I never watched The Killing and Im kinda sad I didn't, but I doubt I ever will. I didn't watch their show that they cancelled after one season, either. That one I predicted would fail tho lol

I dont bother trying to explain Mad Men or Breaking Bad, usually. Im like "youd just have to watch"
    and Walking Dead is obvious to explain...but I read the comics obsessively.
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE breaking bad...as for the walking dead- im a ZOMBIE FREAK... so enough said.
  • Jovialation
    Just downloading the first episode of season 4 now. Season 3 left on such a clifhanger!
    EVERY damned AMC show does this. and then right before a season premiere the internet is all "hey remember this moment?"
    and posts the cliffhanger moment EVERYWHERE
    and I get all twitchy
  • okay...saw it was the season premier and was not sure..now I know and plan on doing the DVR thing in the future. Not real sure watching TV is where I need to be with this "wanna be super healthy" deal I have going on, but hey, maybe there are some good bodies on there for inspiration!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    cgavin - The Walking Dead is my fav show EVER in the history of television! Def. a fellow zombie freak.
  • Jovialation
    okay...saw it was the season premier and was not sure..now I know and plan on doing the DVR thing in the future. Not real sure watching TV is where I need to be with this "wanna be super healthy" deal I have going on, but hey, maybe there are some good bodies on there for inspiration!
    tumblr_lohvc97NRr1qan9mlo1_500.png
    good body