2»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Also for those who keep up with the show

tumblr_lohcnuAzHs1qexni7o3_500.gif
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    cgavin - The Walking Dead is my fav show EVER in the history of television! Def. a fellow zombie freak.

Ummmm yeah- Its a PROBLEM! hahaha :bigsmile:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    I love Breaking Bad. The premier was AMAZING!!!! Just amazing. I also love Mad Men. We like Rubicon, but that is not coming back.

What is Walking Dead about? Zombies...I don't like scary stuff too much, but if it is good I might check it out. Y'all tell me about it.
  • Jovialation
    It's about Zombies, but really it's mostly following the survivors and what they're going to do now that there are zombies.
    Because, really, zombies are slow and generally not a good enough premise for a whole show
  • cgavin77
    It's about Zombies, but really it's mostly following the survivors and what they're going to do now that there are zombies.
    Because, really, zombies are slow and generally not a good enough premise for a whole show
    \

I love it... but totally agree. Mini-Series (done by George A. Romero preferably) would be more like it.
  • Jovialation
    They're got some damn good horror legends working on it and amazing writers and directors.
    I read all the behind the scenes news, tho, so I know these things lol.

I think, based on the fact that they're loosely basing it on the comics...it could go on a LONG time.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I love breaking bad...I actually forgot to DVR it last night and missed the first 15 min and then I remembered that it was on immediately following. I was so glad I caught it.

Man the scene in the cook room was intense!!!!
  • cgavin77
    They need to kick the story line up... its a bit boring at times, at least for me. I'm not all that into the "feel good" vibe that I was getting early in the 1st season. lol

(sorry still in zombie-mode ....)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Target had seasons 1&2 on sale as a package deal for $29.99 and I picked it up yesterday. Just finished the pilot episode and it was really great!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Just saw the first episode of Season 4. Same open ending of an episode that leaves you thinking "ooooh **** I wonder what's going to happen next!" It's what I love and hate about the series.
  • Jovialation
    same here
    its like "ooo what next?!"
    and then its like "BUT WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME WAIT??!"
  • Jovialation
    *BUMP*
    tumblr_lqp517BTh71qf8usf.gif
    tumblr_lqodbePEGK1r1acvyo1_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_lqoe9yMy7D1qzd86po2_500.gif
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Love that show:)
  • I seriously have DEVOURED 3 seasons. I am a nice, sweet mother of 4 who is in love with a show about meth cooks. Who would have thunk it? haha
  • Jovialation
    Well Ill be sure not to post any spoilers then. Altho, those gifs might be a bit
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    LOVE IT. im watching last nights, tonight! pizza toss was the best scene EVER (facebook even has a group dedicated to it!)
  • Jovialation
    Im in love with Jesse Pinkman