Yeah, I know, it's hokey, but it's true

Options

Replies

• Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but I still hate her Steelers...LOL!

LOL... I am a 'former' steeler fan. My love said we could live together under ONE condition~ I convert to PATRIOTS:)
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    awe that was so romantic :-) so happy for ya both... better take care of her bob cause she is my older(lol) internet sis.... !!! XOXO
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG !!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR !!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO SUPER HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU !!!!!! Thsi had to be the best thing I have ever seen on this site so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A true friendship that resulted in a love afair !! ***hhead in hand s*** deep sigh ***** aaaahhhhh

This is hopeful for sooo many other people on this site .

BOB and LAURA !!!! I love you both and I am truly happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one warms my heart !! XOXOXXOXOXO

MUAH !!!!!! and BRAVO to Bob for NOT being afraid to post his TRUE feeling on MFP for all of us to see !!! You are awesome !

Thanks...as wise Friend Owl says, "I am twitterpated..." LOL

aaahhhhh wise ol Owl...LOVE BAMBI !!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    aaaaawwww.... how lovely! :heart:

So happy for you both! :drinker:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    How amazingly sweet is that!! Gave me the warm fuzzies. :heart:
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That was absolutely beautiful! I am happy for you both and wish you long life together in the future! <3
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Congrats you two! I met my husband online as well.
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yay for both of you! My wife of almost 18 years started out as a friend 2700 miles away.
  • 1Prettypain
    1Prettypain Posts: 122
    Options
    Ok, 1st Bob and Laura... I love you both! Your very sweet loving compassionate friends who mean alot to me! You are and inspiration to us all with your dedication to changing your life and being healthy but taking a chance and admitting your story!! And I'm so happy for you both!! XOXOXOXO
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    So fricken cute!! Congrats you two! I love a good romance with a happy ending!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and with it being told by a man it is even more special. I hope it works out just as it has started - brilliantly with friendship and love. I'm sure we all look forward to the wedding post!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Finally you said it out loud! I knew there was something between the two of you cuz sometimes i would think you two should get a room the way your posts were going. i am so happy for you Bob. You are an amazing funny person and you deserve an amazing, caring, special lady!:flowerforyou:
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Its so neat that you found someone when/where you were least expecting it! Good luck to both of you!! :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratuations to the both of you. :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Not hokey at all. Funny how life gives you what you are looking for even when you didn't know you were in need. All you have to do is be willing to accept it. Congratulations!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was amazing. I like how you posted that on here. And you know what?? I think everyone starts something with one mindset an come out with another. Regardless if it's strictly weight loss, friendship, or love. No one really knows. I'm really happy for you. Good luck with you & your loved woman!!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    :cry:
    That was the most sweetest, sincere set of spoken (typed) words I have seen in a long time.
    You really put your heart out there-and THAT is awesome!

You lost weight and gained a love~ congrats to you both!!! :drinker:
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    that was beautiful! Laura is a lucky girl!! =)
    (BTW-I read it cause I thought it said HOCKEY!!! LOL.....I'm a loser heehee)
    I'm happy you found each other!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    ;) I KNEW it!! Very happy for you, Bob!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    AAAAHHHHHH! I love a hollywood movie ending..... I don't know you that well but Laura is a great MFP friend and it's great that the two of you have connected. I hope everything works out and the distance after your job assignment is over turns out to be mole hill in the greater scheme of things. Everyone deserves happiness!!!!! ~~~HuGs To YoU BoTH~~~