new tattoo!!

Options

Replies

• mariaprat18
    Options
    love it!!!! really cute and very impressive. My first tattoo ( and only one ) its really small lol and It hurt a lot :( but I'm a wuzz when it comes to needles and pain.
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It's beautiful! Go big or go home, right?! :bigsmile:
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's beautiful!!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    wow, that is gorgeous. Not usually a fan of tattoos, but I have to say I love this one It looks very 3D, especially near the bottom. You're pretty amazing to sit through that, but it looks like it was well worth it!
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    Love the tattoo!
  • kaybry5
    kaybry5 Posts: 7
    Options
    To me, tattoo is such a funny word for something this pretty... This is body art, and it is BEAUTIFUL!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You need to rock that naked, forget the bikini!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love it! It is beautiful and very well done. I want to get a tattoo when I reach my goal, but am not sure where yet. I was thinking of a peacock or phoenix design. There's still lots of time to decide. :smile: Yours is gorgeous.
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Beautiful artwork and you got the body for it!
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    Wow.. .nice, that's awesome! Big one for your first tattoo.... although one of my friends just got her first and it's pretty large and on her side ribcage (ouch!). I've got one on my right front hipbone of a horse shoe but it's only about 1.5"X1.5". After my friend got one it made me want another though lol. Now the goal is to lose 40lbs in the next 6 months and get another tattoo (hubby wants one as well), my plan is for a jumping horse that is actually Scottish thistle fillagree.. of course I realize after I have this awesome idea that in order to notice what it is it's gonna have to be a big bit bigger than I originally planned so we'll see lol.
    Keep up the good work!!!

it's very addictive. I have 4, The largest is about 4 inches. When I get half way to my goal I am getting one across the top of my foot. Something tribal with musical notes tied in somehow. Can't wait!

Its a beautiful tattoo!
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    To me, tattoo is such a funny word for something this pretty... This is body art, and it is BEAUTIFUL!

its kinda wierd but I have always liked the idea that a tattoo is a scar of your choosing. Least thats the way I see it. Mine all have very personal and deep meaning and say what words cannot do justice to. Life has been hard. Body is scarred but my tattoos I chose. Love it.
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    Nice!
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    AWESOME tat !!!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    LOOKS GREAT
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That's awesome looking!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Very pretty!!! LOVE the phoenix!!!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    absolutely GORGEOUS tattoo! lol I wish there was someone that good near me! Also that is huge for your first tattoo lol. soooo soooo pretty though.
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    my 1st tattoo was cherry blossom too, love it!!
  • chelraeb
    chelraeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    love it! I have my eye on a big butterfly (emerging from the chrysalis) tattoo on my back when I get close to my goal. It'll be my first one as well! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!