new tattoo!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I cant wait to reach my goal so I can do my back!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    whew you got guts lady !!! that is big for a 1st one,very pretty and nice work... i have 2 that took over an hour each and i thought i would die...
  • misstorree
    misstorree Posts: 20
    Options
    wow thank you all so much!! i wasn't expecting this many comments on it :D
    Oh, I meant to ask -- if you don't mind telling -- where did you get that and how much did it cost? How long did it take? How many sittings?

I got it at a place called Dramatic Pawz in New York, and it cost $500 (plus i threw in a $100 tip because i love it so much). it took 8 hours start to finish...6 hours actually in the chair. and i did it all in one sitting because i was only in NY for three days so I had no choice but to tough it out and do it all at once!!
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank God my tattoo artist works fast. I wouldn't be able to last 8 hours, no way. Beautiful piece. You are obviously made of tougher stuff.

I told myself the other day that when I lose 20, I'll get another tattoo, this one on my lower right back. The other one is a piece that covers my left upper shoulder and was done as two separate pieces, each an hour sitting.

Congrats.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I want a back tattoo with a phoenix, about that size, when I'm graduated from my nursing program. It's going to be my present to myself for finishing. But your artist did a wonderful job incorporating the tree into the lines of your back! It looks really great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!