What Do You Drive

Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    We have:

99 Chevy S10- gotten in 2010 and now has 140K miles on it. Was a 1 owner and in perfect shape when we bought it
    00 Pontiac Grand AM- gotten 2 months before we got married in 2004 and now has 142K miles on it.. We put 100K miles on this car in 7 years and have only had to do ONE repair on it that wasn't maintenance.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    07 Pontiac G6 GT with 75k miles... but would love an SUV again. I had one in 2008 and traded it in 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and totally regret it!!! I hate bending down so low to get my 2 year old in and out of his car seat.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    2007 Benz C230 and i love it! its so much fun to drive. its fast too! We also have a dodge ram with a HEMI. not sure what year but its purdy!

I really want a Honda Pilot but the "cedes" will just have to do for now. Plus it gets great gas mileage.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    2005 Honda Accord Coupe, 170K miles, shared b/w me and hubby and PAID FOR!!! (FINALLY) It has torn leather seats, a totally busted bumper from several run ins with standing still objects (Including the garage), scratches everywhere and nasty hupcaps.

No new car unless we're paying cash and this one dies!!!!! On the Dave Ramsey plan here -- LOVE DAVE RAMSEY :):)

(The only thing we may do is an even trade for something that does NOT have black leather interior...it was great in Ohio (tundra frozen hell) but isn't working so well in Phoenix...)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I drive a 06' Chevy Cobalt. Her name is Angelica:)
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Bentley

Don't I wish.... :laugh:

2009 Nissan Murano :happy:

haha me too! My dream car! The Bentley coupe *drool*! I've seen it driving around town too; pours salt in my wounds!
  • anjarrett2
    anjarrett2 Posts: 10
    Options
    2005 SCION XB! :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    A mini-van! WHooo- HOooo! (I just traded in my cute 4-door sedan and I'm still bitter).
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm looking into a new vehicle, I hate mine right now. I drive a 98 Chevy S-10
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow am I the brokest one here?
    my 2004 checy malibu ugly burgundy with tints....very reliable I luv you my lil fugly car
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    2008 BMW 128i Convertible - White with red leather interior... :)
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    2005 Honda Accord Coupe, 170K miles, shared b/w me and hubby and PAID FOR!!! (FINALLY) It has torn leather seats, a totally busted bumper from several run ins with standing still objects (Including the garage), scratches everywhere and nasty hupcaps.

No new car unless we're paying cash and this one dies!!!!! On the Dave Ramsey plan here -- LOVE DAVE RAMSEY :):)

(The only thing we may do is an even trade for something that does NOT have black leather interior...it was great in Ohio (tundra frozen hell) but isn't working so well in Phoenix...)

hurray for you
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options

hurray for you

+1 on that

The most valuable attribute of a vehicle is...... paid for!
  • jmore85
    jmore85 Posts: 36
    Options
    On a good day a broom :devil:
    :laugh:

I don't think anyone would know what my car was if I told you.... 2006 Dacia Logan, Diesel. It's fabulous and I get great mileage (also has about 75 000 miles on the clock)
  • Sk1nnyMoo
    Sk1nnyMoo Posts: 18
    Options
    2009 saturn vue. it makes me feel tall as i'm only 5'3"
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Dodge Caliber! I wuv my baby. <3
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    2010 Infiniti G37x All wheel drive, cherry red-she'll get up and go! And my husband drives a 2008 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Route194
    Route194 Posts: 5
    Options
    2011 Ducati Monster 796

(....and a Nissan Versa)
  • terri0804
    terri0804 Posts: 20
    Options
    2011 Charcoal colored Sienna Minivan..love it
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    2003 black Dodge Ram single cab, short bed with chrome accents. 4.7 v8 - no Hemi, sadly.
    love it!

has a bajillion miles on it (104k i think?) and a huge dent in the side where it was unintentionally redecorated by an even bigger Dodge Ram. :cry: And I've only had it for about 4 months? it's vehicle #8. in 6 years. i'm an automobile *kitten*.

what i've driven in the past -
    1996 red Mercury Mystique (first car, duct tape held up the window, no radio antenna and the seat motors stopped working)
    2001 silver Saturn LS1
    2006 black Scion TC (my first "new" car)
    1998 baby blue (?) Jeep Cherokee (in addition to the TC)
    2006 tan GMC Envoy Denali (ohhhhhh how i miss this SUV!!!!!)
    2010 black Mazda 6
    2008 white Honda Civic (which was totaled two weeks after purchasing...)

did i mention i'm only 23? no, no one else bought these for me.

Haha, you sound like me. I am 22 and have had 5 cars (that I also all bought myself).

1995 Pontiac Sunfire
    2002 Mistubishi Eclipse <<<piece of crap! Only had it 6 months
    2005 Scion tC <<GREAT car!
    2009 Nissan Altima Coupe <<<My first AND LAST new car....oh geez....every door ding/scratch was practically the death of me...she was my baby!
    and last....2010 infinit G37x <<<finally got the four door car as I have a feeling kids will be coming in another year or two. I had to make sure though that if I was going the four door route, that she was sporty as all get out---and I couldnt have found better! AWD is nice too for the winter!