What Do You Drive

Options
123457»

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

No new car unless we're paying cash and this one dies!!!!! On the Dave Ramsey plan here -- LOVE DAVE RAMSEY :):)

Love the Dave Ramsey program... We were/are on it... it works got out of debt... Still use the budget forms every month.

However, didn't follow the cash for a car plan due to circumstances, but we are definitely way better of now then before the plan... Good for you... Stick with it....
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    A Piece of **** Suzuki SUV with 4x4 that doesn't always engage (yay winter), a high profile with narrow wheelbase so it blows all over the road with the slightest breeze, so small in the backseat that only children under eight can fit back there comfortably but the backseat takes away tons of space from the back because the seats don't fold flat... the gas tank doesn't actually open when you pull the lever... it squeals on startup on occasion because the belts don't EVER sit right for more than a day or two after tightening them, oh and did I mention it's well over 100 degrees heat index and it has no AC?

Ah well, it's paid off and eventually here I'll get a car I want.
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Most days I walk or ride my ol' school bicycle.

When I must drive, I drive our 1973 Cadillac. White exterior, black interior. He's more of a boat than a car. :happy: And his name is Ken. He came with the name. LOL

Someday after she is finished, I will be driving my 1963 Thunderbird. :heart:

My hubby drives a 1973 Thing. Everywhere he goes people (especially the women) stare at his Thing. :)

Our family car was a 99 Suburban with 325,000+ miles on her but Bessie is out of operation currently so we bought a 93 Suburban which made it out to NJ with my hubby but is refusing to bring him home. :sad: :brokenheart:
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    07 civic and a Y2K Kawasaki. Both great on gas. :happy:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    2000 Jetta TDI (diesel) 5 speed. This is my favorite car that I've owned, narrowly beating out my 1979 Monte Carlo with bigs n' littles. It is currently stock, but that will change :devil: Should I save the money and have the space, I would love to do this:

www.smythperformance.com
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Wow am I the brokest one here?
    my 2004 checy malibu ugly burgundy with tints....very reliable I luv you my lil fugly car

nope I only have my new car because I moved to Maryland form Michigan....damn car inspections!!! before I had a beautiful blue 1997 Saturn SC2, and a 2001 Ford Contour that I totaled on the move down :grumble: (damn ppl who run stop signs in Ohio), so now I only have one car, but hey at least it is a nice one:wink: