Options
    MARVELOUS!!!!! Congrats.
  • tf597687
    tf597687 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational!
  • stephanieohhs
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! I hope I look that good!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • anniecannie
    Options
    beyond impressed!!!
  • mandah2386
    mandah2386 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think you look great but I think you looked AWESOME in your "a month ago" pic. A little more meat on your bones looks better. congrats on all the hard work!!!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • TiaSanith
    TiaSanith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!! amazing
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amaze-balls!!!!! Seriously, you're tone and fit and your hard work really shows. I love Jillian Michaels works outs they make you feel like a warrior princess! Keep up the good work!
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!:happy:
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Congrats!!! :smile:
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring! I'm at 163 (started at 165) my goal is 135 at 5'3 and turning 40 in mere weeks. Worse than all of the facts is the way I feel ... I feel like I'm 163 and turning 40. lol! Totally in the process of turning that around and now just a few weeks in not only am I 2lbs lighter but I feel so much better. Way more energy and my mood/attitude is so improved!

Thank you for the renewed motivation, you are adorable and your progress is inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!