i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• oneaggiegirl
    Options
    what a great job!!! AND I am so glad to hear about Jillian's help...I'm finally making use of the dvds---did you do other stuff on top of dvds?? extra cardio??.....which dvds did you use?....congrats to you!!! and yes...the hard part is maintaining!!!....just keep up the good work and it will be fabulous for you!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look amazing i was feeling like I wanted to give up going futher after loosing 40 but you inspire me to keep on pushing!!

what she said!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    You look so good. I want to be around 120 and I started around the same weight as you. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    You look so good. I want to be around 120 and I started around the same weight as you. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • taniux88
    taniux88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you look amazing thanks for sharing..... now i'm inspired :wink:
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WOW! Way to go! Thanks so much for sharing your pics! Great inspiration. Kudos to you! :)
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Love your outfits too! :love:
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You Look GREAT!
  • jakemg
    jakemg Posts: 42
    Options
    Holy cow. You're like a completely different person. Hardly recognizable visually. Way to go. You must've really worked your *kitten* off. :)
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    Awesome Lindsay!!!!! You look great! Very inspiring! I am starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred September 1st. My intention is to do it daily for the month of September and test out the "30 day" theory! LOL! I hope it works as our local homecoming and my 10 year reunion is September 30 and October 1st! :) Is that one that you had done? What others do you do?
  • danni2110
    danni2110 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing this is giving me the push i need to stick to losing weight
    good luck in the future
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You looking amazing. You should be very proud:drinker:
  • kalcide
    kalcide Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    amazing!! you are gorgeous!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH MY!! You look so so amazing! Your transformation is HUGE..You did that...should be very proud of your accomplishment..
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Amazing job! U look great! Keep it up and keep it off u can do it!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • juliaconway19
    Options
    Wow that is so impressive. How did you keep your motivation? I am good for a month or so, then i get complacent and start slipping into old habits. How did you keep on track even when you were near your goal weight?
  • Vltte
    Vltte Posts: 11
    Options
    Holyyyy..!! Great :D
  • transylvaniaxx
    Options
    Incredible! You are an inspiration! Nicely done!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    Wow that is so impressive. How did you keep your motivation? I am good for a month or so, then i get complacent and start slipping into old habits. How did you keep on track even when you were near your goal weight?

just had to keep telling myself if i really want it im gonna have to push myself. so yes, i was hard on myself! but it all paid off...and is still paying off. if i ever slip...its okay, i just dont make a habit of it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!