i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Stunning improvements! You look amazing! Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • Ebwash89
    Ebwash89 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look amazing! This is my goal
  • sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    You rocked it girl. Way to be strong and push through to your goal. Now the challenge of staying there begins---the journey is never over!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    wow this is actually one of the most amazing transformations I have seen so far....... just WOW
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress!!! :) you have done GREAT!!! and all that without stepping on the scale!

Congratulations <( '' )>
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! You look great! :D
  • hellolouisey
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible!!! Every time I have a "there's no point, I'm not shrinking" moment I have a look at people's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing photos! Massive well done to all :) x
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! congrats!!
    :drinker:
  • fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look AMAZING and I love your outfits and new hair cut! thanks for the inspiration. I was feeling good about the 18 I've lost but been in a bit of a maintenance slump lately - your post is helping me to keep going for the last 18 - 25 I have to loose to be at my goal weight. Thanks for posting.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, you look amazing
  • krazeestraw
    krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely incredible! That's amazing! Good for you!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • koutroulakis
    Options
    wow, u look great! You are an insspiration! Its amazing that you could stay off that scale...thats my biggest battle as that usually determines everything for me. Id love to know more about what you did, how did you stay off the scale?
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
    WOW.....what an amazing difference! Congrats!!!!!
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    This is amazing! Congratssss!!!!
  • lawson712
    Options
    OMG you look awesome! You should be so proud of yourself! Man I bet people's mouths are falling open when they see you. Congrats on your new body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    thank you everyone!!! <3

i hate the scale lol thats why its easy for me to stay off of it. i still only weigh myself on Tuesday mornings and thats it! no reason to get disappointed and stressed out if i gain a few pounds during the week bc of water weight or what not. everyone should do this so they dont drive themselves crazy!
  • BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely AMAZING! You should be very proud! I am also 5 ft 1 so any extra weight just looks crazy on me. I hope to look half as good as you in a few months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!