i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! congrats! I've been having the hardest time and every time i need some encouragement I'm going to come back to this - it is possible! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look wonderful!!!! Congrats!
  • upsydaisy2011
    upsydaisy2011 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, I am the same height as you so I agree any extra lb shows easily. Super gorgeous xx
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Wow!!! You look so great!!!
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • EmersonLee
    Options
    Wow, you did it! Way to go for all of your hard work :) I am 5 feet even and have been bouncing back and forth from 115 to 130 for a few years now. I agree with the above poster, it is very motivating to see a petite girl reach her goal!
  • HollyTrujillo84
    Options
    congratulation, you look great!
  • runpiggyrun
    Options
    Wow hun you look Fantastic. Very inspirational xx
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    omg you look fantastic, you did not step on the scale once, that is in itself awesome I have a sick addiction to mine.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    omg you look fantastic, you did not step on the scale once, that is in itself awesome I have a sick addiction to mine.
  • slimfifi
    slimfifi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look amazing! i bet you feel amazing and you're certainly an inspiration!! thanks for sharing:bigsmile:
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I need to dust off that Jillian DVD! This is very inspirational!
  • maureenx
    maureenx Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! (A great looking couple too, i might add (without being rude!) Thanks for letting us have a "peek"....:happy:
  • Deidrebish
    Options
    You look awesome, wish me luck in my goal weight :-) you have just motivated me to push harder, thanks for th pics they say a thousand words.
    I hope you have great success in your journey to maintain the weight loss.
    Thanks for the tip on Jillian Michaels
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing! Smile brighter girly, you deserve to!!
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes !!!!!! You did an incredible job!!!! You look totally amazing... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    and NOT to look at the scale for all those months..... GEESH.... You are truly an inspiration.....
    I will keep at it and go find myself some Jillian Michael DVD's!!!!

Good luck on your next step in maintaining !!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting to your goal! You should be very proud...... I know it was a lot of hard work!!!! You look like a new person! You are a beautiful young lady and thank you for being an inspiration to all of us!! :flowerforyou:
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't believe you didn't weigh yourself for 10 months! Thanks for the inspiration, makes you want to keep going!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!