My water hating friends

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Let's do the same as last week, and challenge each other to drink that water. This is not for you people that drink tons everyday. This is for those of us that struggle to get three glasses. Let's up it today. Let's go for 48 oz. That's only 3 16 oz bottles. Here we go:drinker:

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    Let's do the same as last week, and challenge each other to drink that water. This is not for you people that drink tons everyday. This is for those of us that struggle to get three glasses. Let's up it today. Let's go for 48 oz. That's only 3 16 oz bottles. Here we go:drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Good luck my water haters....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • DownSizin
    Options
    I'm in! I have been away for a while but am trying to get back in to losing weight and getting healthier. Here's to the challenge! :drinker:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    4 glasses down and it's not even noon! Yay! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Well I'm jumpin in the water with both feet first (although I won't be drinking THAT water:huh: ) because yes, I am a water lover, but colder weather has so been effecting my drinking that...it's pitiful, I now need to go back to counting my bottles off to make sure I'm getting it all in.:grumble:

SO PLEASE let me in your water hating club??? PLEASE:sad: :drinker: :blushing:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

Well I'm jumpin in the water with both feet first (although I won't be drinking THAT water:huh: ) because yes, I am a water lover, but colder weather has so been effecting my drinking that...it's pitiful, I now need to go back to counting my bottles off to make sure I'm getting it all in.:grumble:

SO PLEASE let me in your water hating club??? PLEASE:sad: :drinker: :blushing:

Chick, you hottie, you crack me up:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    ok, you'll see what I mean now...

10am here on Monday.... I just barely have gotten in 8 oz!:ohwell: Yes, you heard that right....this is just soooo not me.

You guys ROCK for keeping this thread running again this week....I SO need it! Thanks AnnaBanana...and yes it's ME! Why didn't I post it before? :blushing: Well, we never see what others see, sadly, I was embarressed quite actually:blushing:

Thank you for the kind comments....it's making me braver to leave it up overnight....notice I take it down nearly each day only to put up something else?:grumble: Then someone comments....then I get brave and put it back up.

Ok, nuff of the off topic stuff..:blushing:

:drinker: :drinker: Back to our regulary sceduled drinking party:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    4 glasses down and it's not even noon! Yay! :drinker:
    awesome blossom!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Good luck my water haters....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    thanks you fabulous chick yourself you!:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank AB for posting this topic again....:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    16 oz down.

Fitness chick. I suppose you can join us. Just no jumping in my water.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Does tonic water mixed with vodka count? :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I'd say it being monday and all....anything with water goes!:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    16 oz down.

Fitness chick. I suppose you can join us. Just no jumping in my water.

ok, 24oz now and I'm now wearing two pairs of socks and a jacket! lol

I told you....it's tough for me now that's a bit colder for me to get my water in... I think last year when it got colder I set my bottle on the counter and drank it room temp.... somewhere I read that it's better for you...

I say whatever works...in the Summer, I just LUV me my cold water! Now something else might work better for me.... we'll see.

Does accidently swallowing pool water count towards water goals? Guess not...:blushing:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

not unless I can count my Diet Pepsi as water.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I'd say it being monday and all....anything with water goes!:bigsmile:

Woo Hoo.....I'm so in this, and when the bosses wonder why I am so inebriated, I will just tell them that it's a challenge and no one can turn down a challenge.:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

not unless I can count my Diet Pepsi as water.

Oh Mondays ....Sorry only alcohol counts today long as it's mixed with water........ j/k

Me? I'm drinkin plain I prefer to chew my cals:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Anna...I was stalkin you in the black thread....I was chasing you out to get you back to your water bottle!:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I guess I better check it out. I haven't been over there for a little while.
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm in if that's ok. Alls I drink is diet pepsi and I've been trying to cut back. So I can do the water thing. I have 20oz down so far. It's only 10am here so not bad : )