My water hating friends

Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Ok, downed another couple bottles....so got a pretty good handle on it today....I'm getting back to where i used to be....or at least I'm seeing the tunnel has a light switch:wink:

I'm feeling much better with more water now.....I do find I have to push myself much more with the change in temps.... but today it was a very unseasonable 78 and now it's a very chilly damp 50 so......no wonder my body is confused:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Great job today everyone!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    It's 1:30am and I have completed my first 50oz bottle :drinker: WOO HOOO:laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    It's 1:30am and I have completed my first 50oz bottle :drinker: WOO HOOO:laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Need to get moving on the wa-wa today..yikes I took enough for a pill this a.m and about a 1/2 bottle more.... needed to down a few before my workout.....yikes:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I've had 3.5 bottles today so far. That's good for me.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    3 more 24 oz'ers this afternoon should be 2 more tonight.... gettin a wee bit better.....:drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    3 more 24 oz'ers this afternoon should be 2 more tonight.... gettin a wee bit better.....:drinker:

Better be careful, all that beer will go to your head! :drinker: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Anna you 'done good' today:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

how's the water coming along?:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    went to bed some hours ago but woke up for a few moments and needed to remember to make a copy of something to take with me in the a.m, so just a quickie on my water intake, while I'm on here.....

another 48oz. late this evening.....not sure where that puts me for the day (Thurs) but far better than I have been doing:drinker::bigsmile:
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    437.gif

1 full 50oz bottle of water and working on my second while at work
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    437.gif

:yawn: :bigsmile: :yawn: :drinker:
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    437.gif

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    437.gif

846.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    just downed my first 24oz bottle of room temp water for the day...will take another one with me for the drive to the gym in a few moments, then I drink plenty when I'm working out..gonna try and keep track there and see just how much and if I'm drinking as much as I think I am there. Compared to how much I used to in the warmer monthes.

It currently 20 something degrees...so I think I'm moving into the room temp water stage until it warms up again next week.:noway:

Anna? Did you all get snow out your way? I saw a bit yesterday but mostly just blowing, nothing to amount to anything here. Now I can't recall if it's Central or Western NE that got a fair bit yesterday night. hmmm

one word.... brrrrrrrrrr:grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    today am= 24 oz x 3
    midday = 24 x 2
    hmm 24 gonna down right now....

still far from where I want to be....but seems each day I do a bit better:drinker:

and ahhh yes, I am aware I am talking to myself.:noway: .. but hey whatever works when it comes to drinking water I say!:tongue::smooched:

OH........and EvilPIB? I sure do enjoy drinking with you each day:flowerforyou::wink::drinker: :tongue:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Let's do the same as last week, and challenge each other to drink that water. This is not for you people that drink tons everyday. This is for those of us that struggle to get three glasses. Let's up it today. Let's go for 48 oz. That's only 3 16 oz bottles. Here we go:drinker:

Well I'm jumpin in the water with both feet first (although I won't be drinking THAT water:huh: ) because yes, I am a water lover, but colder weather has so been effecting my drinking that...it's pitiful, I now need to go back to counting my bottles off to make sure I'm getting it all in.:grumble:

SO PLEASE let me in your water hating club??? PLEASE:sad: :drinker: :blushing:

I agree. The cold weather has made me stop drinking as much water. I know it's not good. I'm only drinking 1/2 to 3/4 of what I use to drink. Stinkin' cold weather :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Let's do the same as last week, and challenge each other to drink that water. This is not for you people that drink tons everyday. This is for those of us that struggle to get three glasses. Let's up it today. Let's go for 48 oz. That's only 3 16 oz bottles. Here we go:drinker:

Well I'm jumpin in the water with both feet first (although I won't be drinking THAT water:huh: ) because yes, I am a water lover, but colder weather has so been effecting my drinking that...it's pitiful, I now need to go back to counting my bottles off to make sure I'm getting it all in.:grumble:

SO PLEASE let me in your water hating club??? PLEASE:sad: :drinker: :blushing:

I agree. The cold weather has made me stop drinking as much water. I know it's not good. I'm only drinking 1/2 to 3/4 of what I use to drink. Stinkin' cold weather :grumble:

yea! what YOU said:grumble: :drinker: :wink: