Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'll miss you, Jo!!!!:flowerforyou: Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have only been on since july, and sometimes I am afraid to say anything, sometimes your questions or comments are pretty much attacked. Everyone has an opinion, but for some, when you are searching for suggestions or just some motivation, you feel like whatever you have said is wrong. i have actually looked to see if I can block the forum all together, can't, so I try to stay away, even though that means maybe missing out of some good information, cause there is a lot of good stuff here.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Those who were super close to Jo please let her know she'll be missed, but we as a group understand.
    :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    If you liked Healthier Me's recipes - check out Hungry Girl website or buy the book. You can also sign up for the newsletter. It's good stuff.

Sorry to see her leave - maybe baby?!? Wasn't she hoping for a boy?

I love this site - thank you all for the inspiration!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Yo yo yo peeps, chill out! I was just offering one person's opinion. And you might ALSO notice that I have been trying to inject a certain amount of APPROPRIATE fun, in the form of some joke threads and such, in here as well. that would be my way of trying to keep a fun atmosphere going... smacks own forehead...
This discussion has been closed.