Replies

• MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl! Great job!
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your hard work and dedication. I just started the program this week. What size dumbbells would you suggest. The heaviest I have right now are 10's from when I was doing the Shred, so I've just been doing a bunch more reps. But I would like to go heavy without going too heavy to where I can't lift it!!

I have the select tech kind where you can pick your weight but I use anywhere up to like 25 lbs I think. I don't think I've ever used 30 for anything....... I'm not scared of lifting heavier weights! I make the last 3 reps challenging for myself.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference. You can really tell in the pics where you have on the two different colored bathing suits. Keep up the great work! I'm proud of you!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to Bring It :)
  • Bagtown
    Bagtown Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW!!! Good Job.
  • Kimber1012001
    Kimber1012001 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    u look amazing, congratulations!!

my q is, wat types of exercses were you doing from Jan up until April 2011? cause i personally think u looked good before u even started the program lol

were u doing a mix of weights and cardio? I want to start the program but I don't think im physically capable yet of doing it, i can only lift 7lbs max free weights so i was wondering if i should hold off until i can lift more ?
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great Job!
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are so inspiring! Your upper back and shoulders look AWESOME - I wanna get me a toned trapezius like that!!
  • fitnhealthymama2
    fitnhealthymama2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!
    I'd be at the beach every day rockin' that body!
    Go girl!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have been considering P90x b/c it is too expensive to pay for a trainer! Your pictures have made me decide that I need to do it!! You look awesome!!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    Great results...good work!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Good Work!
  • bethanderson7
    Options
    Great job! I'm starting P90X in a few days and hope I can stick with it like you did!
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! may I ask how much weight you lost in the 90 days?? I have the workout but I was too afraid to start doing it , i didn't think I was strong enough......:smile:
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    u look amazing, congratulations!!

my q is, wat types of exercses were you doing from Jan up until April 2011? cause i personally think u looked good before u even started the program lol

were u doing a mix of weights and cardio? I want to start the program but I don't think im physically capable yet of doing it, i can only lift 7lbs max free weights so i was wondering if i should hold off until i can lift more ?

Thank you!! I was doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred =) I didn't complete the 30 days though...... I couldn't lift much either when I started P90X and I had to modify the moves, but as I progressed I had to modify less and less because I pushed myself. And I'm glad I did!!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    I have been considering P90x b/c it is too expensive to pay for a trainer! Your pictures have made me decide that I need to do it!! You look awesome!!

It IS too expensive for a trainer!!!! Tony Horton is a fantastic trainer and you will never plateau with P90X! There are people that do multiple rounds and get results every time they do it! Send me a message if you want to know more about buying P90X....
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    Awesome job!!! may I ask how much weight you lost in the 90 days?? I have the workout but I was too afraid to start doing it , i didn't think I was strong enough......:smile:

Yes I lost about 16 lbs doing P90X and over 12 inches! Sure you can do it!!!!!! Modify the moves to fit your level of capability and as you progress you will be surprised at what you are capable of!!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Awesom Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!