you simply look amazing.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    smoking!
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much EVERYONE for all of your kind words!!!! It means so much to me! I never thought I'd be the one receiving the congratulations.... It feels great!!!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    Great work! P90X works!

It DEFINITELY works!! I see you got great results as well!! ;) Congrats to you!
  • narfitygirl
    Options
    Wow!!! You look awesome. I just started Boot Camp and they incorporate the P90X into the routine...Anyway, i am way overweight and have a low tolerance so I hope I can get through and have fabulous results like you
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!! I am currently on my 2nd round of p90x! I love it! You know p90x2 is comming out soon!?
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    you look great!!!!!! I am currently on my 2nd round of p90x! I love it! You know p90x2 is comming out soon!?

Thanks so much!!! :*) And YES, I am super excited about it!!!!!!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

me too! I am hoping to finish my hybrid of P90X/INsanity, and then be able to get my copy of p90x2, cant wait to start that! it looks awesome!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options

me too! I am hoping to finish my hybrid of P90X/INsanity, and then be able to get my copy of p90x2, cant wait to start that! it looks awesome!

WOO HOO!! Congrats!! =)
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!! well done x
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    AMAZING results. I'm just finishing 30DS and thinking about going up to something more insane like P90X.....this just might be my motivation.

Good for you!!!
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    Well done, you look absolutely stunning girl!!! xx
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i wanna look like that!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    AMAZING results. I'm just finishing 30DS and thinking about going up to something more insane like P90X.....this just might be my motivation.

Good for you!!!

That's what I did before P90X also =) Love JM
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    amazing! u look great
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow! You looked dece before but you look INCREDIBLE now. That's the kind of body I day dream about.

Well done!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Ok so I want to start this b/c my current runnig & bootcamp twice a wk isn't cutting it to lose my belly after 2 kids. I will 3, 4 hr days to myself when my kids go back to school in sept. I never started this even tho my husband did b/c I could barely do a 30min workout at home w/o being interrupted by the kids!!
    BTW you look great!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    loving the new body you've become, it was nice to start with but now it went up in rattings
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    If y'all want to see all of them, go to www.facebook.com/WildAboutFitness and you will see them all there! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!