"Who wants to be a hot mom?!" Group 1 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    I am with you ladies - We are doing this - We will be down on Monday when we weigh in.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday.
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Ok, so today for my workout I did a belly dancing DVD
    It was a lot of fun but really intense, I really feel it in my hips :) lol
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So sorry I've been MIA. It's been a rough couple of weeks and very busy. I've put the weight back on, but I'm going to start tomorrow with cutting the large amount of carbs and sweets I've indulged in. No excuses, just jumping back in and I'll have my weigh in on Monday! Keep up the great work, ladies! Thanks so much for the pm's and encouragement!
  • med79
    Options
    Yay! Welcome back Soni! We're so glad you're still here :bigsmile:
    :heart: Marie
    So sorry I've been MIA. It's been a rough couple of weeks and very busy. I've put the weight back on, but I'm going to start tomorrow with cutting the large amount of carbs and sweets I've indulged in. No excuses, just jumping back in and I'll have my weigh in on Monday! Keep up the great work, ladies! Thanks so much for the pm's and encouragement!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Oh Girls!
    this is the most motivational group! keep up the good work ladies!

Quote of the day:

3qoPH.jpg
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Ok sorry I haven't logged for awhile.

Today I have been to the gym, worked out for 2 hours and burned 1291 calories. NOw trying to decide what me and the hubby are going to be doing with the kids. Me time was at the gym and also being on here. Accomplished rows! 8 pound weights 2 sets of 12. Also did other weights at the gym too.

Really wondering if i"m going to even have a loss this week. Afraid I might have a gain! Really going to start working harder. It seems like my team is doing really awesome, I should be following their lead, but I"ve been having so much running to do for the kids starting school that I haven't had time to do things for myself. This will get better this coming week. So even if I have a gain this monday at weigh in it won't stay long because I'm going to be kicking into high gear for now on. And concentrating on myself!
  • med79
    Options
    That's the spirit Alicia! Whatever happens on the scale this week, please know that I think your awesome!! :flowerforyou:

Today I have been to the gym, worked out for 2 hours and burned 1291 calories. NOw trying to decide what me and the hubby are going to be doing with the kids. Me time was at the gym and also being on here. Accomplished rows! 8 pound weights 2 sets of 12. Also did other weights at the gym too.

Really wondering if i"m going to even have a loss this week. Afraid I might have a gain! Really going to start working harder. It seems like my team is doing really awesome, I should be following their lead, but I"ve been having so much running to do for the kids starting school that I haven't had time to do things for myself. This will get better this coming week. So even if I have a gain this monday at weigh in it won't stay long because I'm going to be kicking into high gear for now on. And concentrating on myself!
  • vold94
    Options
    That's the spirit Alicia! Whatever happens on the scale this week, please know that I think your awesome!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much, that's very nice of you to say! I don't always feel that way about myself though! Especially when I've been doing so poorly and know I could be doing much better and knocking those numbers off the scale! But I love having your nice encouraging words! Hope to live up to them soon!
  • rkoontz
    Options
    So excited to see how all of us did this week with weigh in.

I have added sit-ups to my workout and have increased my workout on my treadmill. Two days down with doing situps and 2.83 miles yesterday and 1 mile on the treadmill today. Hoping I can add some thing new each week as far as working out.

Drinking from 80 - 128 ozs of water a day. I have to get going on my water today -- only 32 ozs so far.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I am sure there have been a few bumps in the road - also for me.
  • med79
    Options
    ANp87.jpg
    If your weight isn't recorded please message me and I'll add it for you :)
    Great job ladies!!
  • vold94
    Options
    Great job everybody! It looks like everybody has had such a wonderful week of results. I actually weigh in tomorrow, so I hope I can contribute for next week's results! :love:
  • rkoontz
    Options
    Looks like everyone had a good week.

Good luck to you void94 on your weigh in today. Keep up the good work this week and see less of you all next week.

I hate to admit but this morning I was up .5 lbs. and really don't know why. But I am not going to stress over it.

Have a great week.
  • vold94
    Options
    Well thanks rkoontz on the good luck, but unfortunately I am up 3.2 pounds this week. I do have mother nature with me, so I'm hoping its just excess water weight, but we'll see. I'm going to weigh myself as soon as she leaves to see if I have gone down. On plus side, I also did my monthly measurements and have loss a total of 16 inches throughout my body. So I'm happy about that. Just want the weight to come off with it. I'm starting Chalean Extremem all over tomorrow, so I think she'll help a lot.
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 6 (8/29)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

Ta6jA.png

We have lost over 200 pounds!!

Here's a quick summary of the past 6 weeks. I re-did the numbers to account for all the late check-ins.

LP1i5.png

Way to knock it out of the park!! As a group, we lost more pounds this week than the previous 4 weigh-ins! This is going to make a HUGE difference in reaching our goal weights by New Year’s.

Is anyone wondering what happened to Group 5? Their captain hasn’t checked in since August 1, and they only had a couple of members who checked in regularly. Their posts were fewer and coming days apart, and I was afraid we’d lose them. Group 7 “adopted” the active Group 5 members – :flowerforyou: many THANKS to Group 5's captain, wanna_be_fit!!:flowerforyou: And look what happened when the groups joined together!

ep96k.png

As a combined group, these ladies are losing more together than they were apart! And they are more active on their group postings as well. Having a larger active group can make a big difference. If you want to see how the other groups are doing, then check out their threads below.

Have a great week, Hot Moms!!

GROUP 1:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294382--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-1-closed-group

GROUP 2:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294130-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-2-closed-thread

GROUP 3:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318548-rambling-random-hot-moms-closed

GROUP 4:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294495-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mama-group-4-closed-group

GROUPS 5 & 6 – Discontinued. Active members of Group 5 moved to Group 7.

GROUP 7:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7

GROUP 8:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293856-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-8-closed-thread

GROUP 9:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293799-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-9-closed-group

GROUP 10:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299782-hot-mom-closed-group-mommies-in-control
  • vold94
    Options
    Well ladies, today was my little man's first day of kindergarten. I had to get him on the bus. Last year I drove him to 4K the 2 days a week he went. I got teary eyed last year when I took him the first day, but I still had him around 3 days a week last year. This year he wants to ride the bus to school because he's a big boy that gets to go to school everyday. He did let me wait at the corner with him and give him a hug and kiss when the bus came. And yes, mom did cry when walking back into the house. I'm starting to cry now just thinking about how my little man has grown up! AWWWW! What's a mom to do? Go back to work I guess! That's what the hubby would say anyway, lol!!! :)
  • med79
    Options
    wow! They grow up too fast. My baby girl is 2 and growing oh so quickly...
    Spend your time working out and volunteering at your kids school. :):):)
    Work is highly over rated :)
  • vold94
    Options
    Yeah, I volunteered last year when he was in 4K. Would like to again this year. I am definitely not jumping right back into my career, but I may get my dream job which I applied for, then I will take it, otherwise, I just took a casual status position to just have something to do besides working out and housework! I would go crazy! But definitely do not take one second of any day for granted that you have with your child. It goes by way too quickly!
  • med79
    Options
    How's all my hot momma's doing today? Make sure to find something active to do, drink that water, and stay under your calorie goal :) September is a whole new month. Let's kick this thing into high gear! :):):)
  • vold94
    Options
    Well all you hot mom's. As I told you earlier this week, I did have a 3.2 pound weight gain, which I though had to alot with mother nature being with me. I re-weighed again today with the scale showing me being down 2.2 pounds back down. So I will weigh again on monday with my normal weigh in resuming on wednesday! I plan on having the additional pound off by monday with more being off on wednesday!

I agree with Med79, lets make september our month! Lets move group 1 into the lead ladies! Good luck!
  • med79
    Options
    Wooo!! Hoooo!! That's awesome Alicia :) Keep it up and the scale will show your hard work!

Let's kick the weekend off right! Get your water in and do something active today :) I love taking my babies to the playground and actually playing with them :) I'm sure it's funny for some to watch a 265 pound woman climbing ladders, going down slides, and crossing chain bridges but it's really a lot of fun and a good workout too :)