Khloe Kardashian

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
is gorgeous.

I'm quite honestly tired of seeing this girl scrutinzed in the media over her weight. She's a tall girl, she's a large frame, and she should not be much less than she is. She clearly looks good. Hollywood is ignorant about what a real woman looks like. It's filled with people who have no business being size 0s. Everyone is a clone of the next and clearly there are women who are bullied into anorexia/bulimia. It's practically endorsed.

As if I didn't dislike Chris Brown enough already, he just put the nail in his own coffin where i'm concerned. I was just listening to a song called 'Better with the lights off' and there is a line in the song that states "every guy wanna know how it is to clap off the lights and turn Khloe to Kim".

Are you serious right now? Society is disgusting. This girl is srutinized, harassed, belittled ...... because she isn't a clone of her sister (who men think is a gift from God). NEWSFLASH people ....we're ALL gifts from God.

Khloe is beautiful and she is her own person. She doesn't need to look like Kim, act like Kim, or be Kim to be admired. I admire her for her strength and her ability to maintain her weight while being pushed down the path of darkness into an eating disorder. Clearly people don't care about the health or well-being of other individuals, just about their appearance.

I hope Khloe never changes. I hope Lamar loves the hell out of her, and I hope he realizes that Khloe is a "dime piece" too.

Wakeup Hollywood. You're killing people.

Replies

• yankeefamily05
    Options
    Khloe is my favorite Kardashian!<3 I love her! And I think she is beautiful.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    She is my favorite too. Beautiful eyes and not as fake as the other two.
  • punkgirlkat
    Options
    You're absolutely right! Thank you for posting this! :)
  • tsaenz09
    tsaenz09 Posts: 30
    Options
    2jcy795.jpg

I agree! I mean just look at that body... it's amazing and she is beautiful! Love her!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    just out of curiousity, i googled what size she is. I am getting size 4-8. But she is 5'10.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have her figure, I agree she is the hottest of them all. I've got the boobs and the height I just need to nail the curves.

And that lyric of Chris Brown's is horrible. Who is head to judge?
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    She is my favorite too lol... and my husband's favorite!!!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love your post. It's so true. And I, personally, think she's the most beautiful of all. I'd kill to have her body, actually!
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Khloe is by far my favorite Kardashian!! She has the perfect body I think! Men are pigs in general, all they think about is sex and how a womens body looks.... without clothes on! As far as Chris Brown.. he is nothing attractive as far as I am concerned!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    OMG, I really am old. I have no idea who any of those people are.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    i agree i think she is fine
  • sambustem
    sambustem Posts: 83
    Options
    I agree! She's the only one who doesn't seem so flaky and flighty! I'd KILL to look as "fat" as her - haha! Fat...right! Warped scales of beauty, I guess.
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    i love all 3 of them girls. they got curves women die for. **** what media has to say them girls should be proud of there curves. i would love to have anyone of there bodies.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I love Khloe and agree that she definitely not fake like her sisters. I also think she's more down to earth than the others. She seems to have her head on straight.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    You read my mind. I'm sick and tired of untalented women becoming famous because a sex tape leaked or they happen to be pretty. I still have no idea who that family is and why they are famous. Maybe because I just don't care.

I was watching So You Think You Can Dance last night and they pointed out Kim in the audience. I believe it was Khloe sitting next to her and they didn't even acknowledge her at all!!

I think she's got one hell of a body and is gorgeous!! Kim just looks like she is wearing tons of makeup.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Lamar absolutely loves her to pieces. I think she's "smoking" to be perfectly honest.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I saw a clip on Khloe's show (with Lamar) and she was crying on the kitchen floor talking to Lamar about her struggle with the media portraying her as fat. I just wanted to hug her, really, I did. I can't imagine how it feels to want to be loved and adored for who YOU are but be constantly compared to your sister(s) instead.
  • purrteetea
    purrteetea Posts: 24
    Options
    I agree and I think Khloe and Kim are both attractive...in their own way...its often that 2 sisters will get judged on which is "hotter" and its not right...because e/o knows that if Kim didnt exist, e/o would be goo goo for Khloe...thats just life and it sucks. Im still trying to fig out the fuss over Paris Hiltons no "body" having behind!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Also, Chris Brown recently got arrested AGAIN for like, assaulting a female hotel worker or something? Dude has problems and is an absolute wonderful example for hapless idiots everywhere. I hate that guy.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    She's got a great body. But i honestly don't care for her face(to me, her forhead seems to 'heavy' if she got bangs, it might make it less noticable)....In the face department, I think Kim's got it....