Enough with the High School Drama people.

Options

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    This post is slightly hypocritical, don't you think?
    my thoughts too
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options

DEFINITELY!
    + people need somewhere to vent
    and drama causes binge eating
    and that links to weight gain

so it all relates

Classic
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options

For sure!

We all have the ability to control what we read. If you see a post going a direction you don't like - QUIT READING! While your rant is well understood, we are only in control of ourselves.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wait......... you have a twitter account?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I find it very unmotivating and unsupportive to the MFP community for some members to use this site as a drama inducing tool. I too have opinions about proper behaviors in and out of the workplace and in public and about parenting skills as well as proper clothing etiquette. I do not however use MFP as a venue for sharing these opinions. It is annoying to log on to my MFP site and hear nothing but rudeness and negativity. I am here for support so if you feel the need to talk S*%t about others please do so on Facebook or Twitter.
    Dude, did you read what bwilcox30 posted? Pfft... I mean, seriously... (pause) Oh wait...
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    It is a free internet forum, we arent all going to like everyone and agree with everything. I agree I dont like negativity either but we cant change everyones behaviors and attitudes to match our own. Thats just the way the worl works, unfortunately its not all rainbows and unicorns. People can post what they want, we can just choose to ignore what we dont agree with and move on with our lives.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Can i follow you on twitter.....?? **innocent eyes*
  • adoreclaire
    Options

I concur.
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    nobody on my friend list give negative remarks but not even positive just silence as if im not there. im thinking to change my friends but my results r not hunting for the compliments that just stagnant.
    and whenever i post a topic it is like closed after 2 or max 3 replies strange! i cant add dram to my post topics
  • prettyash76
    prettyash76 Posts: 117
    Options
    I hate drama. Totally agree. Positive posting is the best. We need support and positive input
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good post OP. I don't know what's going on with MFP lately. A few days ago I was just praising the site with how rare it is to see drama, trolls, and negativity, and ever since then it seems to have increased tenfold! Whatever it is, needs to be nipped in the bud. Is it because it's been so hot lately?
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

agreed
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    I hate drama. Totally agree. Positive posting is the best. We need support and positive input

This :-) Very well said.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I just automatically skip those posts. I try to avoid drama in my own life. I have little need to get involved in someone else's.

Agreed.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It is a free internet forum, we arent all going to like everyone and agree with everything. I agree I dont like negativity either but we cant change everyones behaviors and attitudes to match our own. Thats just the way the worl works, unfortunately its not all rainbows and unicorns. People can post what they want, we can just choose to ignore what we dont agree with and move on with our lives.

This.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    OMG you ever notice how after high school everyone comes out of the woodworks to tell you that they had a crush on you. Yeah, nothing like waiting 12 years to inform me. Thanks! I feel bad saying, "I didn't have a crush on you then, and I don't have one on you now." So I just make a joke so they'll feel better. :wink:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Amen. . . Thank you for posting!:smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I just automatically skip those posts. I try to avoid drama in my own life. I have little need to get involved in someone else's.

Agreed.

Agreed. . When I see drama I avoid it and don't comment! Now if God calls me to involve myself. . then that is different. . But everything in life should be done with lovingkindness. .. .
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    *sniff sniff* I smell DRAMA from beginning to end in this thread!

...anyway, in my world, unicorns eat rainbows and poop out butterflies...in case anyone was wondering!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    AGREE