petite ladies, whats your goal size / weight?

Options

Replies

• brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    I am 5' even and I would like to be 125-130 ish. I have been that weight before and I really liked it. That was the weight that I met my husband at and so I would like to get back down to that. Ideally I think that I would like to go smaller but my husband likes "meat on my bones" and so he likes my current goals.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" (well almost :) and I am 41. My goal is 120 pounds. Size 4 to 6 would be great. I have never worn less than a 4 pants d/t my bony hips. I did weigh 105 back in high school and about 12 years ago but it doesn't come as naturally as it once did.
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'1 and currently 135. I can't really say a goal dress size, it won't help you much because everyone carries their weight differently. I wear around a US6 in trousers but I can go as small as a US0-2 in dresses (I even have some UK6's if that gives you an idea of how much it varies!) that are loose in the hips (I carry all of my weight there). I'd like to get down under 130, but my size probably wouldn't change much.
  • SarahCB1208
    SarahCB1208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 120lb on my 5'4" frame. I'm all legs (like almost literally, LOL), so I don't want to lose too much weight. I'd like to keep some curves. I'm not worried about sizes in clothes because that's all subjective. One place I'm a size 9, another a size 13, another a size 5. I want my clothes to fit comfortably and me to be comfortable in them.

I'd be THRILLED with 115 because that was my pre-preg weight with my son 7 years ago, but I'll be satisfied with 120 :D
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 20 years old, and my ideal weight is 105 lb. I'm 12 lbs away from my goal but the more I think about it the less sure I am about reaching that number. I'd be content weighing 110 lb. I'm not sure how different my body will look once I get to that number. I have a pear-shaped body, so all my weight goes to my thighs and hips. My upper body is getting thinner with every lb lost, especially my arms and waist. This makes my lower body stand out even more, which is the opposite effect of what I was trying to accomplish :frown:
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would love to be 125 again. I was that for a long time, but then gained 10 lbs after my body got sick of 500 calories a day...

Honestly, I don't weight myself though. I would really just like to fit back into my skinny jeans without having to do the "stretch it out" dance every day.

I do the stretch-it-out dance, too! Haha :D
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm 5'3 currently 123 lbs and US size 4 or 6 depending on the brand.

I want to get down to 105-110lbs and fit comfortably into a US size 2 regardless of the brand :)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (5'3" on a tall day:wink: ) Goal weight is 120 goal size is a 4. Right now I'm at 130 and a size 6 or 8 depending on the brand. I'm not one of those naturally skinny girls though- I gain muscle (which to me is sexy). I'd love to say 115 (just to be out of the 120's, but I honestly don't think that's going to happen. I wish I could lose the last 10lbs all from my belly though!!! 2 kids in less than 2 years has puffed me out and I am finding the baby belly hard to lose
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 130....I would love to fit in a juniors 7/8!!!!!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my goal is to have a flat tummy... i' thinking 135 or 140 for weight. i'm just naturally curvy and would look weird thin.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 & would like to be ideally between 105-110 lbs :o) i'm in the lower 120's now & have a small bone structure, so i don't hold my weight very well.
  • StarArly
    StarArly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 my goal weight is 105 for now. I believe I can go lower though because I have a very small frame. I'd love to get down to 100. Regardless of the number I just want a flat belly. I'm so small and my fat sticks in my mid section that people sometimes ask me if I'm pregnant :(
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 136 now...aiming to maintain as much muscle as possible and reach 20% body fat, which would put me at 125-126. I could deal with getting to 120, but any lower than that and I'll start to lose some muscle...bleh!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", but OLD!!! As a result, my goal weight is higher than it would have been years ago. (I already am struggling with saggy skin and I still have over 35 pounds to go!) My goal weight is 130 pounds. That puts me inside the "healthy" range on the BMI scale, and right now that would make me ecstatic!

You certainly don't look old, if you consider yourself to be! :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and my goal weight is 130lbs according to the BMI chart I would still be over weight however I don't believe this scale is meant for my body type. I am currently 149lbs so with 19lbs to go I am having trouble seeing where its going to come from but I am determined.

Good Luck everyone on your goals.

Muscular ladies are always 'overweight' on a BMI chart. I am too. No worries! :) I look better now at 136 than I did at 127 five years ago when I had no muscle mass.
  • Devinsmom02
    Options
    5'0 tall and I would love to weight about 105 lbs. That would be a size 4 US
  • tushiness
    tushiness Posts: 29
    Options
    5.1" and GW is 99. Which comes to AUS size 4-6 i think
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'' and my current weight is 119 and I'm a size 4. My goal weight is around 110 and whatever size that entails :)
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft. 8.5 inches tall and I am currently and ( my body likes it here obviously..lol) but I am 140 lbs. I would love to be about 135lbs but I never seem to be able to reach it. Also I too am curvy aka top heavy with "birthing" hips so when I get too skinny I look bad.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". I'm 110. I like it at this weight. so I'm doing my best to maintain. I really don't want to get any lower than 108, but anywhere up to 112 is good for me.