Protein Powder for Women

Options
124»

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I imagine the OP has made a decision on protein powder in the 2.75 years since starting this thread.

That's what I was thinking too. :laugh:
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I imagine the OP has made a decision on protein powder in the 2.75 years since starting this thread.

Damn it, I missed that!
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options

True, but it could help someone else decide what types/brands/flavors of protein would work for them. :D
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I use UMP by Beverly International and it's DELICIOUS. I recommend that anyone try it.

Here are the deets: https://store.beverlyinternational.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=21

UMP_van_label.png~original

Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, sodium caseinate, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, soy fiber, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, gum arabic, medium-chain triglycerides, salt, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, sucralose, acesulfame K, potassium phosphate, borage oil, silicon dioxide, tocopherols (added to protect flavor).
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard and Dymatize ISO-100 for my GF.
    Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 and GNC AMP Wheybolic for me.
    Get the ON and Dymatize from body building . com. Their prices are better.

Dymatize ISO-100 is the most expensive but also the cleanest protein supplement I've seen to date.
  • Lisass13
    Lisass13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I hope you don't mind me asking but how are you getting on with Protein World Slender Blend? Thanks :)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    What do you mean, specifically for women?

I mean a protein shake that doesn't have over 3,000 calories in one glass full. Something that is more in tune with helping women tone up but not bulk up.

LOL