C25K Running Group

Options
12346»

Replies

• lauralu71
    lauralu71 Posts: 23
    Options
    So excited to have found this group! I have motivation now, but am looking forward to the support and encouragement if that starts to wane. I know the group had asked for some stats - here are mine.

SW: 183
    GW: 150

I hope to run my first 5K on October 16th.

Thanks!
    Laura
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Here is the link to the "Week 1" thread::bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/298461-week-1-c25k-running-group

M.:heart:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I was in Week 5 of the C25K; but, the heat index was horrible for a few weeks and running outside was impossible. I would love to get back into it with you all.

I'm thinking that Monday, I will start Week 3 as I have been very active with the Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown.

Good luck to everyone...Week 5 is killer, I just couldn't get thru it last time.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    So this past week I decided that the jump between weeks 2 &3 was a really big one! Going from running 90s to 3 min is really hard!! This week I created a week 2.5 and made my own program that was in between the two levels!! It consisted of: running 2 min 15 sec and walking 2 min in between. I repeated this 5 times in the course of my entire workout. Is anyone else making up their own in between levels? Or has anyone else found the jump from week 2 to week 3 really hard? Thanks!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    So this past week I decided that the jump between weeks 2 &3 was a really big one! Going from running 90s to 3 min is really hard!! This week I created a week 2.5 and made my own program that was in between the two levels!! It consisted of: running 2 min 15 sec and walking 2 min in between. I repeated this 5 times in the course of my entire workout. Is anyone else making up their own in between levels? Or has anyone else found the jump from week 2 to week 3 really hard? Thanks!
    Here's the link to the Week 1 thread :bigsmile:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/298461-week-1-c25k-running-group

M.:heart: