Before and Current 181lbs in 20 months only 56 to go!

Options

Replies

• sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and SOOOO inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Man...that's a HUGE difference...you have every right to be proud of yourself...

Hell, I barely know you and I'm proud of you =D.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • sftblmama
    sftblmama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, Gary! You have done an awesome job. You should be so proud of yourself! Very inspiring story!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    You look great Gary! :drinker: I had surgery too started at 535 and I can't seem to break 300. I was stuck at 350 for several years finally got past that and now working hard to get below 300. I have 100 more to reach my dr's goal of 200-205. Did you have many plateaus? Thanks!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. .. . outstanding. .. Hard to believe looking at those pics that we are talking about the same person.. You look great! Congrats.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    AMYNVGAS

Just busted through a 5 month plat. I think for me the change was a totally different food plan and ramped up the exercise. I'm not a coach or salesman for Beachbody but I do think P90 has really been a part of my success in moving past this last plateau. Really study your food and really try a completely new exercise program. Add me and we can talk more. Grats on the great success yourself. That is amazing!
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    wow the change is amazing! u look great
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I have taken my carbs down to ketogenic level and changed out cardio for slower longer exercise to prevent cortisol release and upped my weight lifting a little but I seem to plateau for about 2 months every ten pounds. It gets frustrating. I have a great gym and I like going there so that helps they are really supportive there. The scale moved a smidge this week with the super low carb count so hopefully it will break by tomorrow since I was almost at 299 this morning. I sent you a friend request. My diary is open to friends.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amazzing!! and you look SO much younger!!!
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    SO Terrific!!! Congrats!!!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! Congrats on your journey!
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story - you look great!
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    You are a rock star!!! Gastric surgery definitely isn't an easy route. I looked into it, but I wasn't a candidate for medical reasons -- I've seen so many others at work have it done and very few succeed with it. It's so much a mental game as it is physical. You are amazing!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That's great! My mom just has that done about 6 weeks ago and has lost just over 50lbs.....she also is exercising now and following the diet so she will be healthier....ur so close so keep up the awesome work!
  • WMG1137
    WMG1137 Posts: 8
    Options
    You're awesome, thanks for the motivation!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I find your words of encouragement very inspiring. The words just seems to speak from your heart! So very happy for you. May you have a blessed day and enjoy the journey, one day at a time. :flowerforyou: Ciao
  • _Rosie_
    _Rosie_ Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow, amazing, great job!!! :) Keep up the hard work!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!