Superficial Motivation

Options
13»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My best friend/former roommate and I were addicted to The Walking Dead
    My good friend was an extra in this show...you can see him clearly in a couple scenes. He can't be an extra this season b/c they're all supposed to be super skinny cuz they're starving.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    This is really weird - but if you can handle Silence of the lambs you can get this. Sometimes I try to figure out how someone else would take care of my body (maybe aliens). The main reason is because they wouldn't care about what I WANT, they would just be trying to get me healthy. (so I can care for their active alien offspring. lol)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    This is really weird - but if you can handle Silence of the lambs you can get this. Sometimes I try to figure out how someone else would take care of my body (maybe aliens). The main reason is because they wouldn't care about what I WANT, they would just be trying to get me healthy. (so I can care for their active alien offspring. lol)

I freaking LOVE this.
  • judykay05
    Options
    Wow, great thread. What motivates me is music! A heavy fast beat makes my heart race and I can't sit still anymore. Check out my playlist:

Burn it to the Ground, Nickleback
    Dragula, Rob Zombie
    Indestructible, Disturbed
    More Human than Human, White Zombie
    Never Gonna Stop, Rob Zombie
    Next 2 You, Buckcherry
    Personal Jesus, Marilyn Manson
    Rein Raus, Rammstein
    S.E.X., Nickleback
    Something in Your Mouth, Nickleback
    Stand Up, Trapt
    Voodoo, Godsmack