20 lbs in 6 weeks!!! Challenge! (7/21 to 9/1)

I'm looking for TWENTY (active members) people to lose TWENTY pounds with me in SIX WEEKS!!!! Who's interested?!?!

OUR OTHER GOALS:
-180 minutes of exercise per week!!! (That's 60 mins 3x, 90 mins 2x, 30 mins 6x, ETC...)
-Do something "feel good" FOR YOU every SINGLE DAY! Take a bubble bath! Buy a new shirt! Get a manicure! What ever will make you happy!
-If you go OVER on calories for a day, try your best to WORK THOSE BUGGERS OFF!

There will be DAILY chat threads that I will post at midnight PST... post your "feel good" thing for the day! Look for encouragement, dish out encouragement, share recipes, just chat!

There will be WEEKLY weigh-in threads on THURSDAYS!

SO IF YOUR INTERESTED, post your CURRENT/STARTING WEIGHT BELOW, and WHY YOU WANT TO LOSE 20 lbs in SIX WEEKS!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :):):)

My starting weight: 179 lbs
My motivation: MY DEPLOYED HUBBY WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    I'm in!
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Welcome!! That's 2/20 (including moi) :):):) Gooooood luck!
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    I know for a fact that 20lb in 6 weeks is too much for me, (it took me 6 months to lose 15), but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK, it sounds like a fantastic idea that would be great fun!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    I'm in! I'm starting with my weigh in this morning at 211. I really want to get below that 200 mark before my 29th birthday on the 21st of August, so I'm super motivated!!

My ultimate goal is to be smaller than I was after basic training which was 157. I know I can get there. I have all the right tools. I look forward to daily motivated threads and treated ourselves as we should.
  • katieeweiss
    It may be too much for me too, but I say AIM HIGH :):):) Thank you!!
  • count me in! I would lovee to lose even just 15 lbs in 6 weeks. 20 would be awesome!
  • katieeweiss
    Welcome SBEAR :) Stick with us and you'll be under 200 in six weeks, okay? Gotta work for it! Good luck! That's 3/20...

Edit: Welcome 30pounds!!! 4/20! You guys are great <3
  • Count me in!

Current weight: 11stone 2lbs (156lbs)
    Goal weight Between 9stone 7lbs and 10stone by the time I get married in November, already have the dress which is too small so need to be fitting into it in around 6 weeks to give me time to buy another if I dont!
    I go to the gym each week and I'm doing 30 day shred as well

good luck everyone!!

Lyds
  • bubbyp
    bubbyp Posts: 37 Member
    Hi!
    This is going to be a major challenge for me but count me in!
    Starting weight is 269lbs.
    Lets get started!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    165lb/ 75 kilos
    I am sooooo in!
  • katieeweiss
    Hello cherrydietcoke, bubbyp, aand leslturn!!!!! 7/20! Make this first day COUNT! Work it!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    165lb/ 75 kilos
    I am sooooo in!
    forgot to add why! to reach my goal! and 1-9 is my bday so happy or sad bday to me!
  • katieeweiss
    It will DEFINITELY be a VERY HAPPY birthday this year. Let's get you to your goal weight! :D
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    I'm IN!!!! Starting today at 180.4... my ultimate goal is 150, so the loss of 20 would put me 10 from where where i want to be. I started this process in April and have lost 20.5 so far.... another 20 is exactly what i need to boost me so much closer to my ultimate goal... And the sooner the better =)

I am currently walking/jogging (C25K) at LEAST 3 times a week and Zumba for 60 minutes a shot when my work schedule allows me to make the classes. I also plan to start the 30DS in the next few weeks to counteract the times i can't make it to Zumba...

Best of luck everyone!!
  • katieeweiss
    Welcome Elizabeth :) 8/20! All LADIES so far!

Everyone, make sure you post your starting weight so I can make charts for us!!!
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    I'm in current weight 242lbs, off to the gym tonight. Want to be back down to 229 for my birthday! Super motivated in the UK
  • katieeweiss
    Welcome shelley!! 9/10! I'M OFF TO BED NOW, SOMEONE KEEP TRACK OF NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!! :) HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    I'd like to give it a try! heck loosing anything would be better than where i am at...(197lbs).
  • hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    i made my own similar to this..but im going to try this one also!
    and its because i want to do a pin-up photo shoot for my boyfriend for xmas..but hopefully have another tattoo by then also
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Welcome hiimshadoe and juicygurl1!!!

Thats 11/20!!

Looking forward to losing 20 in 6 with you all!!! =)