Just to clarify, old MFP vs. new MFP

Options

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    beans beans the musical fruit the more you eat.... uh... :embarassed: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    margarita_1_.jpg

Looks so yummy. I know what I'm doing after I hit the voting box. Nebraska still allows alcohol sales on election day.

Mmmm...that looks fantastic. Not to sound incredibly naive, but some states don't allow alcohol sales on election day? Seriously?

Yep, not until the polls close. :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    margarita_1_.jpg

Looks so yummy. I know what I'm doing after I hit the voting box. Nebraska still allows alcohol sales on election day.

Mmmm...that looks fantastic. Not to sound incredibly naive, but some states don't allow alcohol sales on election day? Seriously?

I think it's about half of them. Not sure. they were just talking about it on the radio. I guess they use to have polls in the bars way back when, so then some states decided to not have alcohol sales on election days. Maybe somebody that knows more can pipe in. I'm just repeating what I caught on the radio
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    margarita_1_.jpg

Yep, not until the polls close. :smile:

Oh, don't get me started on that-- no, no, no, no!!!!!!! tantrumsmiley.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Bring it, Marla! Well wait...you have 9 kids to back you up...maybe I should rethink this... :indifferent:

Thanks for clarifying, Anna. I had never heard of that before. Then again, I live in Ohio where people are drunk most of the time just to forget the fact that they live in Ohio. :bigsmile:

Oops! Thanks to you, Shannon! I missed your post the first time I read through. :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Oh, don't get me started on that-- no, no, no, no!!!!!!! tantrumsmiley.gif

tsk-tsk-tsk...you didn't plan ahead didja????

I'm all set...beer.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

You live in Colorado. How you know so much about Nebraska?

I think she meant CO. Here in NE the bars serve all day I think. I went to the liqueur store alittle while ago (to deliver a letter to the guy that runs it) and I asked him about it and he said that he could sale all day.
  • Marla64
    Options
    I think if they handed out margaritas instead of stickers, the line would be MUCH longer...but the people working the polls would probably be nicer, too. Drunk, but nice! LOL

Obama would make you share your margarita.

LMAO You're too much.

Tsk tsk-- don't say A-- bad girl. :angry:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

I think she meant CO. Here in NE the bars serve all day I think. I went to the liqueur store alittle while ago (to deliver a letter to the guy that runs it) and I asked him about it and he said that he could sale all day.

No, Shannon is a know-it-all, so I'm guessing she was talking about Nebraska.

Watch it she might kick your @#$.
  • Shannon023
    Options

No, Shannon is a know-it-all, so I'm guessing she was talking about Nebraska.

She don't sckeer me.
    Watch it she might kick your @#$.

No, but proper quote usage does. :yawn:
  • Marla64
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I thought this thread was to bring people together...hmmm....unless the biting invitation was...well, never mind. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    you never know with some people. :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

What did the letter say? "Give me some alcohol and nobody gets hurt!" ? :laugh: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.