my 30ds results...and hopefully pics

Options
tinachris14
tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share with you my results from the 30 day shred, this is my first time uploading a pic on here so if it doesn't work, please bear with me :smile: And let me apologize for the pic quality, they were taken by my 7 year old. I did the 30ds everyday, except 2 days in the end because of the intense heat. And I want to thank my mfp friends, I don't have a lot of friends on here but the ones I do have helped me through this and gave me words of encouragement everyday, and I am so thankful for that! I still have a long way to go on my weight loss journey but I feel the 30ds was a great starting workout for me!

Start weight : 200 lbs
Neck : 12.5
Bust : 40.5
Arm : 11.5
Thigh : 26.5
Calf : 15.5
Waist : 41
Hips : 48

End weight : 191 lbs
Neck : 12
Bust : 38
Arm : 11
Thigh : 23.5
Calf : 15
Waist : 38.5
Hips : 44.5

Total loss : 9 lbs!!!! yay:smile:
Neck : .5
Bust : 2.5
Arm : .5
Thigh : 3
Calf : .5
Waist : 2.5
Hips : 3.5
Total inches lost : 13!!! woot woot!!!

GEDC1098-1.jpg
GEDC1103-1.jpg
GEDC1101-1.jpg

Replies

• jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Congratulations! I don't know if it is just my work computer but the pics are cut off. I can only see about 10% of the after pic's.

edit- I can see all of the bottom pic. Very noticable difference on your stomach. Great job!!
  • tinachris14
    Options
    sorry! im trying to fix that now:laugh:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The first "after" pic is cut off... but you look awesome in the others! I am on day 3 of the 20DS and you are an inspiration!
    Yahoo!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    are you kidding me!? that's incredible! I've ordered mine but now I'm more excited than ever to start this. Your waist is amazing! I hope I get HALF your results in 30 days - Sedona, HERE I COME!
  • boyle09
    boyle09 Posts: 17
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I have Day 10 of level 3 to do tomorrow. i will maybe try and post some pictures too.
    Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Jessy0383
    Jessy0383 Posts: 42
    Options
    You look great and you can really see the differece. Keep up the work :)
  • Samanthahahaha
    Options
    You can totally see a difference, awesome job! :)
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    fab result!!!
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Ok, now all of the pics work. You look great!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a difference, especially in your tummy & waist! Keep up the good work.

-Kris

PS tell your 7 yr old they did a great job taking the pics!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
    Definitely great results!!
    ^-^ ^-^
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Nice work! You look wonderful :-)
  • tinachris14
    Options
    yay i fixed it!! Thank you so much everyone, you are all so great and I know if it wasnt for mfp I would have given up by now. Thanks again!!!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look FANTASTIC!!!!!! I just started the 30 DS 2 days ago and this really gives me motivation to keep going. Thank you for posting this and good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Congratulations!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration! i just started the 30DS today. I'm about 9lbs heavier than you were at the start and i haven't taken measurements yet but i will tomorrow morning. may i ask, how many calories were you eating during the 30 day shred?
  • lauraleenaft
    Options
    wow great job! i have not done 30 d s ,but i am going to buy it this weekend? so i am assuming that you do it 30 days straight,no break?
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You look great!!! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!