Replies

• kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! What inspirational results!!!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC. I am in the middle of the 30DS. Some days I don't want to do it at all, but reading all of these success stories makes me want to get up and let Jillian kick my *kitten*. Thank you for sharing, it's very motivational - and you look GReat!
  • Tinapov
    Tinapov Posts: 17
    Options
    May I ask what 30 ds is? You look great!
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my cals fluctuated between 1400-1600...sometimes a little more or less
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done on such an achievement! And congratulate your 7 year old on taking the pics!

Can definitely see a difference around your waist and thighs and stomach - awesome work!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow hun you look great you can really tell in your waist & tummy great job :)
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Look at that butt!!!! Woo HOO!
  • tinachris14
    Options
    its jillian michaels 30 day shred, a workout dvd...and its CHEAP!! its got cardio, strength, and abs, and takes about 30 mins out of your day...I went through spots of HATING it, but now that i see my results i am so glad I stuck with it, jillian is one tough cookie!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    my cals fluctuated between 1400-1600...sometimes a little more or less

Great. Thanks :happy:
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    u look great...good job....today was my second day....u r an inspiration bcoz i also have a belly fat after c section....may i ask u one question? did u do this once a day or twice a day?
  • tinachris14
    Options
    I only did it once a day...I have a problem finding the time to workout so I squeezed that half hour in between getting home from work and cooking dinner
  • jesscorinne
    Options
    I see a big differacnce great Job! :happy:
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look marvelous! :)

I'm on L1D7. Well .. I haven't done it yet today! LOL! I usually do mine after dinner. Seeing your pics are truly motivational! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    wow hun you look great you can really tell in your waist & tummy great job :)

I agree....WTG you can see the difference and you look awesome :flowerforyou:
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring. i am on day 2. If I can get results like yours I will be sooooooo happy! :drinker:
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wtg! Very proud of you...you look great!!! Ill be done 30ds in about 5 days...hopefully I get great results like you!!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    you look great you can totally tell in your back and in your hips, awesome job!
  • PATRICEDESIA
    Options
    Great!!!!!! I am on Day 11 of the 30day shred!!!!!! I am looking forward to my results. You look great!!!!!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Job well done. U look fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!