Someone look at my diary, and be honest!

Options
Bear in mind that today is the only day I have EVER gone over on sodium - i'm normally under 1000!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The ice cream on a stick should go....
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    Eat more veggies :)
  • DJmom44
    DJmom44 Posts: 91
    Options
    I suggest eating more fruits and vegetables and drink water.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am hardly one to talk because I only started upping my levels a couple of days ago but I see no fruit or veggies! Virtually at all! It's all carbs pretty much, definitely add some more veg and fruit in, but it's good to see you eating three meals a day.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    More vegetables and lose the daily Crunchie Blast. Sweets are fine but not every single day, especially multiple sweets!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    too much bread, too many calories for that low of protein.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ehh pretty decent. Could do with more fruits and veggys though...
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You could probably find a better lunch meat. You would get more benefit over grilling some chicken and slicing it to eat. You could probably get a larger serving for the calories that way too.
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    seems like ur eating alot of empty calories, eat more protein rich, dense calories that will keep u full longer, eggs, chicken, beef, veggies, peanut butter, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, avacado, almonds, things like that.. are u having a hard time losing weight? are u always hungry?
  • nefertirie
    nefertirie Posts: 13
    Options
    the processed food are the killer...lunch meat is the worst on the salt.. more veggies/fruit
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can't really continue to feel good if all you eat is bread, cereal, sugary and salty treats (the onion cheese crisps and ice cream.)

Eat whole foods. One ingredient. Lettuce. Potato. Chicken. Rice. Whole grain breads only. Not so much deli meat (ham).
  • blondebaby9890
    Options
    The same as everyone else. Cut out the processed snacks, fine every once in while, but not every day! I also saw no fruit or vegetables...up your water intake, follow our advice and something might happen!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You had 430g of Heinz Chicken casserole soup that supposedly had 1g of sodium. No way. There is no way that is correct?

Deli meat is crazy high in sodium.
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I feel like part of the broken record, but you have to be very careful with preprocessed foods. I would definately add more veggies, fruits and rink some more water. These are all essential for our bodies.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Besides looking at quantities of food, we have to look at quality.
    Most everything on the list is packaged, not fresh.

I'd say add more fresh meats, veggies & fruit. :flowerforyou:
    Ditch most of the packaged items except for an occasional treat.

And UP the water! CHEERS! :drinker:
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It looks like you're making the ice cream stick an every day thing... why not making it a once a week treat so you have something to look forward to? Or if you MUST have ice cream, pick up some Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. They are awesome! Also I agree with the other posters about needing more veggies too. I need to work on that myself.
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    All of the above - I'd advise cutting down on the sugar and wheat and upping the fresh fruit and veg. For example, instead of spending 800 cals on a sausage roll and a cake for lunch, you could get a really nice salad and some fruit for half that, and you would feel fuller for longer!
    But all credit to you for sticking to, or close to your target cals. You just need to fine tune things now!
    Good luck!
    PS - dont look at my diary for inspiration, had a bad week and it's my daughter's birthday today!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Looked a just the last 3 days or so.....but I would suggest more veggies and more fruits. And try to reach that 8 cups (64oz) of water per day threshold.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    You have horrible penmanship!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    It's all processed food - the only fresh fruit or veg I saw was some lettuce and some strawberries! Treats such as crisps, chocolate and ice cream should be like once or twice a week IF you've earned them, not a daily thing - they're just not treats then, are they?

Feel free to look at my diary if you want to!