OMG I DID IT!!!!!!!!

Options
OMG I actually done my first workout EVER I mean EVER IN MY LIFE...I walked 30 mins (part of my exercise plan on my profile) I actually got over my fear of walking in public by myself...I am so so so so proud of myself....I was so hungey before I went for my walk and now I'm not so hungrey I think I'm gonna settle for some apple sauce.....

I'm so proud of myself....yay me...Now let me see if I can do this for the rest of the week...I'm gonna try and do this even on the weekend bc of the fact that I didnt do anything Monday or Tuesday...

This site had gave me everything I need to get off my butt and do it....I love all of yall!!!!!!!!

~*~ Amanda ~*~

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    OMG I actually done my first workout EVER I mean EVER IN MY LIFE...I walked 30 mins (part of my exercise plan on my profile) I actually got over my fear of walking in public by myself...I am so so so so proud of myself....I was so hungey before I went for my walk and now I'm not so hungrey I think I'm gonna settle for some apple sauce.....

I'm so proud of myself....yay me...Now let me see if I can do this for the rest of the week...I'm gonna try and do this even on the weekend bc of the fact that I didnt do anything Monday or Tuesday...

This site had gave me everything I need to get off my butt and do it....I love all of yall!!!!!!!!

~*~ Amanda ~*~
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG!!:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: A step in the right direction :flowerforyou: Congrats! :drinker:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It always starts with that first step! Congratulations and I'm proud of you, too
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good for you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!! ~ DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE~

i know how you feel i use to have the same fear.

:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Just remember this as you start adding in new exercises and new things in your life! I always have a fear of trying something new, inasfar as exercising goes, but every time I do something new, I discover I love it! (I just started taking zumba classes a few weeks ago, for example.)

You are on your way, Amanda! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Keep it up.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Keep patting yourself on the back...YOU DESERVE IT! I have a hard time doing new things. :drinker:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job!!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Great job.....keep going...:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • aristotelian20
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Keep doign what you are doing!1
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Yay Way to go!!!!
    Well done, and keep up the good work - every step is a little bit closer to your goal :drinker:
  • titans6us
    Options
    Remember this feeling...it will continue to motivate you. Oh....did anyone tell you that the feeling gets better the more you work out? It does! Keep going.
  • tookieb
    Options
    Way to go!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Great job...the first step is the hardest. Its all downhill now.:flowerforyou:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Congratualtions! I am so proud of you. The feeling you get after working out is such a high! You will be addicted before you know it!! :bigsmile:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda! Way to go!! The key is sticking with it ... I know you can do it!! I'm proud of you! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cinrosier
    Options
    way to go. keep up the good work. Peace.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Yay WTG!
  • CindysDestiny
    Options
    WHOOO HOOOOOO Keep on keeping on my friend:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!