OMG I DID IT!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Good for you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    OMG I actually done my first workout EVER I mean EVER IN MY LIFE...I walked 30 mins (part of my exercise plan on my profile) I actually got over my fear of walking in public by myself...I am so so so so proud of myself....I was so hungey before I went for my walk and now I'm not so hungrey I think I'm gonna settle for some apple sauce.....

I'm so proud of myself....yay me...Now let me see if I can do this for the rest of the week...I'm gonna try and do this even on the weekend bc of the fact that I didnt do anything Monday or Tuesday...

This site had gave me everything I need to get off my butt and do it....I love all of yall!!!!!!!!

~*~ Amanda ~*~

Oh Amanda:flowerforyou: ...that is so awesome!! I'm so proud of you:flowerforyou: I know what you mean when you say fear of walking in public.... etc. I felt that in the past and YAY for you for pushing through it! That's HUGE progress....and as well...you SHOULD be Proud:heart:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Good for you. Keep up the good work
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    You rock!
    Cowboy
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    You are awesome!!!
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!!- You will get there TRUST ME!!
    I've been there and baby steps will mean BIG changes. Before you know it, you will be a sexy momma!!

91914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Well done!! You should be really proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    I am sooo proud of you!!!:flowerforyou: Every step you take will get you closer to your goal! Keep up the good work and keep on drinking LOTS of water, it DOES WONDERS!!:drinker: :drinker:

~Roni
  • Congratulation, keep up the great work!
  • congrats good for you
    :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    great job everyone! i just started a month ago, 106371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counterso far so goood.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    So tell us how the rest of the week went?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Way ta go girl!!!!! It is hard to do it alone but it gets easier:) And whats neat is when you start seeing people out there just like you and you wave and cheer eachother on:) Yes, I am finding this a wonderful place and for the first time in my life, I am getting into fitness and eating right:) See you around!!! denise in Sams Valley Oregon:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!