INSANITY Before and After Results (With pictures)

Options

Replies

• NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I've thought of doing Insanity, but think I'll wait for p90x2 in the fall...die hard T. Horton groupie LOL. I do love Beach body programs tho....can't go wrong! Great job!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try Insanity at some point after ready this thread and seeing Stephanie's results. Wow!! I like my current strength training program, but it's only two days a week. I would love to have something for home for the other days.

Oops, thought I was still on the other thread. But you look great, Stephanie!!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Kristie05607
    Options
    wow you look amazing & tan! haha.....but awesome job.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you look amazing!! I'm starting January 2nd, and I just got excited all over again :) thanks for sharing!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You Look Fabulous! Great Job!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! :)

I just called to return TurboFire after a week (I hated it.. I don't dig the dancey crap and Chalean annoys me) and ordered Insanity.. I cannot wait for it to arrive so I can start! I finished P90X in September and really want a super challenging cardio!
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! Wow and even more changes to come you look great!!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow your before looks brilliant and after amazing! Well done you must feel pretty proud of yourself :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Your arms are awesome!
  • RMitchell1186
    RMitchell1186 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What does "eating your exercise calories back" mean? I've read an article about it but I guess I have to have it broken down in very simple terms for me because I just don't understand it.
  • getyupcowgirl
    Options
    I did the same thing, I knew I wasn't ready for Insanity, so I did a month of Ripped in 30 with Jillian Micheals. Now that I've finished Insanity, I incorporated some Bob Harper with the Insanity and I'm loving it!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    wow, you look AMAZING!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Look at you!! Great job
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    OP, you look like a little doll.
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Awesome results..Looking good.
  • hrs80
    hrs80 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Those are great results!! Makes me want to try Insanity!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!