What does your "ticker" say about you?

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Some of our snow days are jokes, I have to agree! It is like the collective community decides that they just don't want to get out of bed & shovel. :laugh:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Mines of fall leaves because

1. I constantly change my ticker so I wanted something new
    2. I like the colors....
    3. It's fall...

It will get changed in another week or two to something more 'Thanksgiving"....then something with Snow...then a "Florida Christmas" kind of thing...
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    My ticker is my baby girl this summer swimming in her pool. I like to think her hand is reaching towards the sky because she knows anything is possible to achieve if you try!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Mine is because Wonder Woman is my idol. Oh to have a body like hers. Natasha Fatale is my other idol and I tried to get Boris and Natasha to fit but it just wouldn't work. :laugh:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Mine is my lil girl who was carryin a fishing pole from the lake after a day of fishing with me n my bf..I just thought it was cute n sweet..eventually I'm gonna get a pic of all 3 of my kiddos..:smile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    my ticker is my 2 year old holding my newborn the day she was born. She is now 3 months old. :flowerforyou:
  • lkt11170
    Options
    Mine is of my 2 year old looking at a water fall, just thought it was cute.
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Mine's nothing special... I just like black cats! :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture my son drew in Kindergarten (he's in 3rd grade now) about what he is thankful for...too bad I can't fit the whole picture in :laugh:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of my old size 22 jeans up to my waist now! I LOVE IT! Im glad Im back on track... Ill have a updated one once I get to 180...
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Right now it says "You can call it fall if that's what you please, but I say I like Autumn!" (okay, which Mom remembers that song from Barney??? Extra credit if you do-- )

:wink:

LOL ... my younger daughter was deathly afraid of the boy who dressed up as a robot on Barney, so I managed to escape watching it too much ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tresa1234
    Options
    I took my picture when I went the walking park the first time. I felt silly and out of place. I was embarrased to get out there because I knew 80 year olds were going to fly by me.

I was sitting in my car and I saw the Start and 1mile sign. I thought " If I never start, then I will never make it to the 1 mile sign"

I got out of my car and there was not turning back!!

And look at where you are now!! YAY for you!!!

yourock1xg3.gif
  • tresa1234
    Options
    I chose mine because the Serenity Prayer sums up my weight loss journey. There will be good days and bad days...things that I can change and things that I can't. Heck, there are weeks that I am "perfect" and that scale doesn't change one bit, but I try not to let it discourage me. My job is to do all that I can to make a better me and to give the rest up to my Higher Power:bigsmile:

That is so very true! All we can control is how we behave, and sometimes not even that! :embarassed: I'm with you on just focusing on doing the right things and trusting that the results will follow ...

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Mine's just to remind me of how I'd love my legs to look one day--well, a little more feminine then that (of course :tongue: ) but still all sleek and no fat--

And you are well on your way!! thumbsup8de.gif
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Mine is a pic of my old size 22 jeans up to my waist now! I LOVE IT! Im glad Im back on track... Ill have a updated one once I get to 180...

WOW!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Tresa1234 you are such an encouraging force. That's what has drawn me to this site. It seems like such a positive place. Everyday I read something that makes me giggle and it reminds me not to be so hard on myself. Thank you for always having something nice to say...it is appreciated even if it wasn't specifically directed to me.
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Tresa1234 you are such an encouraging force. That's what has drawn me to this site. It seems like such a positive place. Everyday I read something that makes me giggle and it reminds me not to be so hard on myself. Thank you for always having something nice to say...it is appreciated even if it wasn't specifically directed to me.

Aww ... shucks.... :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Thank you for your kind words!!!!!!!! It really means a lot to me & has made my day!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

That's a big ditto from me! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I chose one that was provided because it was easy. Mine says I like flowers, butterflies and rainbows. :bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I am just really into fractal art. It makes the best computer wallpaper, and there's enough of it around to have a different one each day of the year, so my desktop never gets boring and I get a ton of compliments on it. There's some really wild ones out there.