For the Ladies - Bald Guys, Hot or Not

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a goat-tee ...OOOOOH good LORD !! the other option is a man with Salt and peepr hait and a nice nut...now thats sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    It mostly depends on the man. I'd love to say that anyone who is bald and is proud (I'm not bald, this is a solar panel for a sex machine!) can get away with it, but not all can. Some people just have weird shaped heads, or small ears that stick out. However, when a bald man is rocking . . . oh man!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    OH I didn't even notice your pic, I was just answering your question. As long as you have a beard I guess that is fine but I kind of like the goatee look not a full beard just the mustache connected or not connected to the goatee

http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/topic/5024/Best-facial-hair-style-for-bald-guys- If you scroll down you will see what I am talking about bald men need a goatee
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    I wish EVERY guy would shave his head...sexy, hot, athletic.....should I go on?
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Well, not everybody can pull it off. You have to have the right attitude to go along with it. But if you have the right tude......its SEXY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think bald is sexy!! My husband has a goatee to go with his baldness and it drives me wild!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Exactly regarding the "better than thinning hair" -- man up and shave it!

I also think it depends on the guy. Like this dude:

He's invoking Uncle Fester...

6-13-varys-450.jpg

But this guy:

He's invoking panty removal...

taye.jpg
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    IF you have a nice shaped dome, the fully shaved look can be very hot. It's almost ALWAYS better than partially bald or very thinning hair, IMHO.

Esp. if you can pull off a "bad boy" look with earrings, tattoos, maybe a goatee...some *****in' shades - you get the picture! If you have a smokin' bod like a UFC fighter or WWE dude, that's good too. :devil:
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Exactly regarding the "better than thinning hair" -- man up and shave it!

I also think it depends on the guy. Like this dude:

He's invoking Uncle Fester...

6-13-varys-450.jpg

But this guy:

He's invoking panty removal...

taye.jpg

LOVE me some Taye Diggs!!!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My husband is bald and its hot! I MUCH prefer him without hair, than with hair. oooh, and the goatee thing is amazing :tongue:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    For those in doubt, this is an open question. I am bald and have been shaving my head for about 12 years now when I began losing my hair.

I could care less if I have hair or not.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Either can be sexy... my hubs has thinner hair up on top - luckily he's a blondey so it's not crazy noticeable--- except when the sun refracts off his dome... but I love the way he looks! He wouldn't look right with a full head of bushy hair.

On the flip side I've met men with GREAT hair that I want to bury my fingers, face, then feet in. But I could never get involved because you can't have better hair then me. Not right.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    OH man I love bald women! Oh wait. Read this wrong. ::exits::
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think bald is definitely hot,
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think bald men are hawt. BUT! I cannot stand the horseshoe shape. If you're THAT bald, just shave it all, already.

My husband prefers to shave his head in summer because it's hot. He has a beautiful, thick head of dark hair that I love, so I don't always "allow" him to shave it all. *wink*
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    HOT......
    .but I am biased ....
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hot hot hot! I especially love when it is just partially bald, like a little hair on the back and sides. (what Qarol called the horseshoe)
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Very attractive!!! But I may be partial because I wear my hair that way also and its because I chose too!! I love it
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Very attractive!!! But I may be partial because I wear my hair that way also and its because I chose too!! I love it
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    There is hope for me yet!!!