NOT for the serious:

Options
124»

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Can be a bit diiiiirty. (lol)

You're some sort of awesome yourself there, Hot Stuff! Heck, I'd take you home to meet my mom!

not too many people can make me think the way you can do it.

That's because of ^^^. :wink:

And I Totally would too. All of you. I mean it! Oh boy, that just got a little extra dirty. We should clean up. In the shower. Wait, our minds! Da^n. I should probably go to church or something.
    Psh. Who am I kidding? Lmao!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    The awesomeness in this threasdi is a result of my tan! I apologize for any inconvenience!
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    What a great thread, with some very awesome people in it. Thanks for the smile this afternoon!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

Can be a bit diiiiirty. (lol)

You're some sort of awesome yourself there, Hot Stuff! Heck, I'd take you home to meet my mom!

not too many people can make me think the way you can do it.

That's because of ^^^. :wink:

And I Totally would too. All of you. I mean it! Oh boy, that just got a little extra dirty. We should clean up. In the shower. Wait, our minds! Da^n. I should probably go to church or something.
    Psh. Who am I kidding? Lmao!

Wash, rinse repeat.... aaaand we are right back to where we started again...
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    These are all qualities I possess... AND adore in others. Especially on MFP!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Come out come out wqherever you are.....I know you girls are fan ofthis aweosmely tanned man.......Come get me Im ready!!! :devil:
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Come out come out wqherever you are.....I know you girls are fan ofthis aweosmely tanned man.......Come get me Im ready!!! :devil:
    do you take the t-tops off the Trans am when you drive it, that away you get get that MASSIVE head of your in there! Lol, jk man
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    do you take the t-tops off the Trans am when you drive it, that away you get get that MASSIVE head of your in there! Lol, jk man

bwahahaha! You guys are all hilarious!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm not sarcastic, just snarky!
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    I'm not sarcastic, just snarky!

I say that too, and when people as what that is, I say "Sassy with a bit of sarcasm thrown in there".
    Duh, how could they not know that???:noway:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Damn dude, dont you know how to fit a massive"head" into tight spaces??? dawg we need to get you some "dvd's"
    hehehehehe
    Man I love being awesome!
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Wondering how this phenomenal thread has been left alone for so freaking long. Wtf, man!:indifferent:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Indeed hottie above me........It is time my awesomely tanned self revives this thread!!!!!!:devil:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    The awesomeness in this threasdi is a result of my tan! I apologize for any inconvenience!

At least you apologized... although, I'm a bit concerned that it isn't entirely genuine.

Also, have you ever heard about the dangers of tanning?

Do you realize how dangerous it is that you are displaying your tan to millions of

viewers that may not have good judgement and may in fact decide to go out and

get a tan of their own????

That is entirely, irresponsible of you!

I am appalled by your behavior, sir!

Signed,
    So white, I'm practically light blue....
    and freakin' jealous of your stinkin' tan!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    That, and I don't care where I am, if I hear a song I like, I dance like a white girl who has "back" and has rhythm! That's just good for my soul, and the laughs from the people I pass on the highway, driving my minivan, while getting my groove on.

Seriously though. Sometimes I want to pull over, climb on my roof and dance like a go-go girl, mini skirt and knee-high boots and all!
    I think I'm in love. :love: I'll go-go dance on the roof with you! Lol.
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    That, and I don't care where I am, if I hear a song I like, I dance like a white girl who has "back" and has rhythm! That's just good for my soul, and the laughs from the people I pass on the highway, driving my minivan, while getting my groove on.

Seriously though. Sometimes I want to pull over, climb on my roof and dance like a go-go girl, mini skirt and knee-high boots and all!
    I think I'm in love. :love: I'll go-go dance on the roof with you! Lol.

Even better with an extra kitty on board! Hell yea!! :wink:
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Indeed hottie above me........:devil:

Trust me. If this hottie was above you, you'd Know it!! :bigsmile: