Club 200 who wants to join??? Any takers???

Options

Replies

• Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump!
  • tdotwitch
    tdotwitch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in :bigsmile:
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So we shall all weigh in tomorrow?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    So we shall all weigh in tomorrow?

Yes Ma'am. .. Tomorrow will be the first weigh in!:smile:
  • tdotwitch
    tdotwitch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I am so down!! I feel like getting below 200 is such a challenge. I have been stuck anywhere between 200 and 215 for so long and I am ready to start seeing change. We can all do this with a little encouragement.
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • cthill1
    cthill1 Posts: 27
    Options
    sounds good:smile:
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too!. It seems that other groups I have joined seem to become inactive. I enjoy interacting with others that have similar goals. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i want to join im between 5'6 and 5'7 and cant seem to get below 215 its so aggravating
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I'm only 6 pounds away but it seems like it doesn't want to go that way. I keep seeing up and down in the scale lately. Its very annoying. I went on vacation (cruise) 3 weeks ago, where I didn't do very well so now that I'm back to eating sensible my body is fighting me every step of the way since I came back. Maybe is my mind too. I'm having a hard time keeping the cravings away.

Melanie
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Remember everyone. . . please PM (Private Message) me your weights tomorrow. . . So ready to blast off towards the 200 mark. .. :bigsmile:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If still possible, I'f love to join y'all tomorrow (well, later today). Sounds like a great idea to keep motivated!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Absolutely hon. . . welcome to our happy little group. . .
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too... totally Goal #1 :o)
  • leslyta
    leslyta Posts: 70
    Options
    definitely in!!
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm only six pounds away, but would love to make friends and cheer each other on! Count me in?
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Still at 206.0. I'm only six pounds away but I was there 4 weeks ago and then went up so I'm hoping that it will finally start going down.

Not helping myself today. My MIL is having a birthday and we are taking her to this restaurant that we know she will like. Its country cooking and their best item is the fried chicken. We only go there once every couple of years so I'm not going to be sensible. I will get the fried chicken. Hopefully if I do very light the rest of the day (week) it won't make a lot of difference. I can do well with temptation if something is easy to get or restaurants that are close by. I make myself think, I can get what I want the next time. But I haven't had fried chicken in a long time and we don't go to this restaurant except for her birthday every couple of years.

Hope everyone has a good weigh in today!
    Later,
    Melanie
  • GirlRural
    GirlRural Posts: 12
    Options
    I completely want in on this! I'm just starting out. My next weigh in is Thursday and I keep watching "If you keep having days like this you'll be 199.1 in 5 weeks." That is a huge motivator for me. I haven't been under 200 pounds in probably 6 years or more.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm just checking in for today. I bought Zumba for Wii the other day, so I did ten minutes of that today and really worked up a sweat. I would have done it for longer but my children were having no part of it. I hope everyone is having a great day!