Size of clothing/ your weight?

Options

Replies

• SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2, 142lb-ish, UK12 on the bottom, UK12-14 top, Medium :)
  • fitnessdoll16
    Options
    I am 5'1 and 119 lbs.
    I wear size M shirts most of the times, sometimes an S, but it usually doesn't fit me well.
    In pants I wear a 36 (european). Idk what that means in other countries.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 around 190lbs (I only weigh every 30 days, due to on the 4th) I wear, pending on brand, a UK 14-16 or 16-18 on the bottom and top, style and cut play a large factor. I've no idea what I would be in juniors as I'm not sure what they are or if we have them and in the S, M, L type I always go XL for baggy comfort top and bottom as most of these style clothes I possess are t-shirts and jogging bottoms with tie cords.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7", 134.5lbs and wear a size 27 pant (34 inseam) and a small shirt - but it depends on the store :)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    5'7
    270lbs
    16-18 in jeans.
    XL-XXL in tops.
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and 161 pounds, my jean size is 10 and I wear a size small in men's t-shirts, I don't wear women's shirts because the sleeves are always shorter and it makes my "farmer's tan" stick out. I have a few women's shirts in size medium and large.
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" 209lbs size 14 pants l-xl shirts
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5' 2" 148lbs size 11-14 depending on brand pants, size medium-large ladies tops.

Im apple so the majority of my weight is in the middle so its hard to find pants that look good, they fit my waist and are saggy on the butt and legs. booo lol
    hopefully my belly catches up with the rest of me soon!!
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    5'3", 136lb and wear size 10 UK (size 6 US I believe?)
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    Ok im gonna say something here and it may start some contraversy but so be it, ive been reading all the way through the answers and your all skinny haha, anyway im huge compared to y'all im in a size 20uk and im 238.8lbs, i was a size 22uk and 252lbs when i started mfp. :) and im 5ft 7inch, im about an 18 in tops as my butt and hips are bigger than my top half (pear shaped)
  • camousse
    camousse Posts: 3
    Options
    Mostly shopping for Medium/Large wear.
    Don't know about the pants size, since we don't have the same sizes as you. (:

Weight is about 130 lbs.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6'', 140-145lbs and wear a size 6 jeans, large top because of my chest.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    When I started a month ago I was 228 pounds and wearing size 20-22 and xl-xxl depends on fabric and style.
    Now I´m 218 pounds and still wearing the same and it´s still as tight.
  • hollyheckman
    Options
    This is always perplexing to me... I am 5'8"'and 190lbs. I wear a size 12 in pants, and a medium in tops. I know people the same height as me who wear a larger size and weight less. What is that about?
  • alluvion
    alluvion Posts: 28
    Options
    6ft1", 115lb, size 7 pants, sml in shirts. thanks to mfp.
  • Crystler
    Crystler Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm weighing 90 kilos, in a size 40 but it hangs too loose... So I'm about 39 on the way to becoming 34 again... :) My shirt size is 14
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    5'7" 172lbs UK14 (US10??) tops medium/large dependant on fit around the boobs

I would ike to be 150 lbs & UK10/12 (US6/8??)
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm 5"5, weigh 125# and wear a 4 in pants and small and medium tops.
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am a bit confussed as to how I can be 5'4, 140 lbs and can't wear a size nine in Juniors. But someone that weighs more than me can wear a size nine. Makes no sense to me. I often wonder when I read these particular threads how many are being honest about that. I just don't get it!

Body shape makes a huge difference. If you are heavier at the bottom, you will probably where a larger size than someone who has a straighter shape or is heavier on the top. After that, body fat percentage plays a big role.

^^ This. Your body composition makes a huge difference. When I first started working out, I very quickly put on 10 pounds, but all of my clothes still fit and some were even too big. (Sadly that's not the case now, since I've put on another 15 on top of that!)
  • LelaYang
    LelaYang Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 140lbs and wear size 8 in juniors and can sometimes fit into size 16 in kids pants. Depending on the shirt style, I'm usually a small or med.