Lucky #13 - CLOSED GROUP

Options
Hey Ladies -

I am home for the night so I figured I would start the thread a little early. We do not have a wrap up this week so please set your WEEKLY GOALS: desired calories burned goal and energy goal. I will post mine below. If you want to follow the same pattern, it might be easier for us all to read.

CBG: 2200
EG: I coupon and have not had much energy to get organized for a shopping trip when I get home from work lately. So, my energy goal is to plan a shopping trip and find some stuff at a low cost!

Replies

• Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    my weekly goal is to exercise everyday for at least 5-30 minutes (CBG)
    EG: daily go through the Beck's diet solution workbook and apply methods to my life.
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    CBG: Burn a minimum of 3000 calories this week.
    EG: Spend some time & effort taking pictures & things for my blog, with all my focus being on working out, I've been slacking.
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies

Trying to get Motivated to go to the Gym.

CBG: 5000
    EG: Change up my playlist on my ipod.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Morning Gals,

Cleaning up the house just bought a exercise bike off a friend

CBG: 14000( I'm in a 6 week boot camp that is 3-4 hours a day lol)
    EG: Energy to get the bike set up. But I will do it
  • bearsfan2334
    bearsfan2334 Posts: 137
    Options
    Good morning! Good morning!! :happy:

Below is the list of names of everyone in the group. I think you have all added each other already. Sweet Lyrics was originally interested but she was under the impression that it was a group of women trying to lose 100+ collectively, not individually. So instead, Jennifer (autiemommy) will be joining us. Feel free to welcome her and add her as a friend. :glasses:

Good to see a lot of people posting goals already and excited to support each other. I am taking the day off from exercising, I usually give my body a rest on Sundays. We are going grocery shopping today and since I coupon, we usually go to 3 stores or so. I get my exercise in that way! I have a list and menu made up so I will not deter and purchase naughty things! I have some recipes I found that I will be trying this week so I will post them on Wednesday. If anyone is ever curious of my meal plans, I can post those too if it is helpful. Much love :heart: :heart:

1. Bearsfan2334 – Tiffany
    2. Autiemommy – Jennifer
    3. Newkell - Kelly
    4. Elambabe – Jessica
    5. Justnname – Lynda
    6. Mrswilson0511 – Lindsay
    7. Sanie126 – Cassandra/Sanie
    8. MandyCasey - Mandy
    9. Sauchie – Arlene
    10. StephanieDJL – Steph
    11. April41981 – April
    12. Workingmum0f4 – Dianne
    13. Mirna_ayala0428 – Mirna
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Hey there everyone! Im Jennifer and im a little late in posting things. So i want to loose the weight to be healthier not only for myself but for my family. And feel comfortable in my own skin... I look forward to getting to know all of you and completing this journey with you..

CBG: Burn 4000 calories this week.
    EG: Clear out the closet of clothes that no longer fit me and donate them to the local Sisters Of Charity. ( this is a tough one for me since in my mind im still the girl that wears the 26/28 pants.)
  • workingmumof4
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Sorry this is a bit late Sundays are always a bit manic in my house.

CBG I am hoping to burn at least 3000 calories this week.
    EG Walk to work every day and make myself exercise even if I feel I don't have time.

As some of you may be aware I have a chest infection at the moment and breathing is a little difficult but I will continue to push myself rather than take to my bed as I would like.

Good luck everyone x x

Welcome to the group autiemommy x
  • elambabe
    elambabe Posts: 28
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! How was everyone's weekend? Although my goals are late, I just wanted to add them into the mix of things.

CBG - I want to burn 2000 calories this week at least
    EG - Sign up at the gym this week. Yikes!
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good morning #13

CBG-3500 calories this week
    EG - To make sure I make it to the gym at least 4 times this week
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon #13

CBG: 3400
    EG: Drink at least 64 oz of water per day; add more veggie/fruit do my daily meals
  • april41981
    april41981 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Sorry I'm so late! Weekends are hectic for me. Ya know.. trying to cram in as much as possible!!

My CBG is: 900 (3 times on the treadmill for 30 minutes)
    EG: No soda and 64 oz. of water each day!!
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    ayeeeeeeeeeeeee! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I just had a small NSV. My mom asked me to go for lunch today so we met at Panera since it is right down the road. Usually, I order the you pick 2 meal with soup and 1/2 of the fatty italian sandwich panini thing with a side of MORE bread.

Today, I chose the Turkey panini (1/2 portion) with a salad and the side of an apple :happy: I paced myself (I am an awfully fast eater, working on slowing down) and was only able to eat the sandwich and the apple. I did not even TOUCH my salad. I was full! Looks like I have a nice 170 calorie snack for later or even lunch tomorrow.
  • justnname
    Options
    ayeeeeeeeeeeeee! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I just had a small NSV. My mom asked me to go for lunch today so we met at Panera since it is right down the road. Usually, I order the you pick 2 meal with soup and 1/2 of the fatty italian sandwich panini thing with a side of MORE bread.

Today, I chose the Turkey panini (1/2 portion) with a salad and the side of an apple :happy: I paced myself (I am an awfully fast eater, working on slowing down) and was only able to eat the sandwich and the apple. I did not even TOUCH my salad. I was full! Looks like I have a nice 170 calorie snack for later or even lunch tomorrow.

That is AWESOME!!

Very Proud of you.
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend! I had a very busy weekend and have a VERY VERY busy week a head of me.

My calorie goal burn is--450 calories a day
    My energy goal-- is to get all my craft stuff made for the craft show.

Remember everybody drink water constantly!!!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello sorry its taken me a while but here is my goals

CGB 4000 a week

EG eat more fruit and drink more water

Mandy xx
  • justnname
    Options
    Wednesday: RECIPE SHARE/NEW FOOD FINDS/MIDWEEK PICK ME UP

Good Morning Ladies

Wednesday's are DEVIL Days.. An hour of complete torture which I love. Just don't tell him.

I am not a good cook.. I am a really good over cooker. I do not enjoy cooking.. I just happy if it is edible. LOL

I normally get some chicken breast with my favorite marinade of the day and use my George Forman Grill.. My Favorite Marinade is Lawry's Sesame Ginger.

I am so happy with the group being active. That really makes me smile. I do not own anything NIKE but my motto is JUST DO IT.. No complaining, No Excuses, NO I CAN'T!! It took me a long time and a lot of therapy to get negative thoughts out of my head. Now I really am a Ray of Sunshine.

Go Get your Sweat on.. YOU CAN DO IT.
  • autiemommy
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

First i wanted to tell everyone i did my EG and i was so proud of myself everything that is too big is gone from my closet. And i went to the store to find a summer dress and i went to the junior miss side of the store not the plus side.. I grabbed for the bigger size then thought about it put it then grabbed it again. But i left the store with the smaller size... :)

I wanted to share this with you lovely ladies:

Don't Quit

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
    And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
    When you want to give up just because you gave in,
    and forget all about being healthy and thin.
    So What! You went over your points a bit,
    It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
    It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
    It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
    It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
    You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
    It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
    You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
    To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
    If you summon the will to get back in the race.
    But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip,
    Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
    And learn too late when the damage is done,
    that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
    Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
    but facing each challenge will help you grow.
    Success is failure turned inside out,
    the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
    When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
    If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!
    - Author Unknown
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    Yayyy! I was so happy to see that some other girls had posted before me. You guys rock :drinker: <<<--water of course!

I have had so much energy lately and positive thoughts. I LOVE this site and am so lucky to have you all on my team!

I really enjoy cooking and baking. I am always trying new recipes and trying to find makeover recipes. Do any of you subscribe to Hungry Girl? I love her and www.skinnytaste.com - she has lots of great recipe makeovers. Here is my recipe for the week. I am not sure how many calories are in them because I haven't made them for awhile but they are wonderful. I made them quite often when I was on weight watchers. Let me know what you think!

Banana Chocolate-Chip Mini Muffins

POINTS® Value: 1
    Servings: 36
    Preparation Time: 18 min
    Cooking Time: 18 min
    Level of Difficulty: Moderate

These bite-size treats are the perfect solution for a chocolate craving. Freeze extra muffins, then thaw and reheat for 3 to 5 minutes.

Ingredients

1 cup(s) light artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt
    1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
    1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    1 large egg(s), beaten
    1 large banana(s), mashed
    1/4 cup(s) unpacked brown sugar
    1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
    1/2 tsp baking soda
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/2 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
    1/2 tsp table salt
    Instructions
    Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Combine yogurt, milk, oats, vanilla extract and egg. Set aside 5 minutes for oats to soften; stir in banana.

In a separate bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into yogurt mixture to moisten ingredients. Do not beat. Dough will be very thick. Stir in chips.

Spoon batter by heaping tablespoons into 3 mini-muffin tins coated with cooking spray. Bake until golden brown, about 15 to 18 minutes. Yields 1 muffin per serving.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
    -- Mary Kay Ash

I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.
    -- Martha Washington

If you have made mistakes...there is always another chance for you...you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
    -- Mary Pickford

• autiemommy
    Options
    Yayyy! I was so happy to see that some other girls had posted before me. You guys rock :drinker: <<<--water of course!

I have had so much energy lately and positive thoughts. I LOVE this site and am so lucky to have you all on my team!

I really enjoy cooking and baking. I am always trying new recipes and trying to find makeover recipes. Do any of you subscribe to Hungry Girl? I love her and www.skinnytaste.com - she has lots of great recipe makeovers. Here is my recipe for the week. I am not sure how many calories are in them because I haven't made them for awhile but they are wonderful. I made them quite often when I was on weight watchers. Let me know what you think!

Banana Chocolate-Chip Mini Muffins

POINTS® Value: 1
    Servings: 36
    Preparation Time: 18 min
    Cooking Time: 18 min
    Level of Difficulty: Moderate

These bite-size treats are the perfect solution for a chocolate craving. Freeze extra muffins, then thaw and reheat for 3 to 5 minutes.

Ingredients

1 cup(s) light artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt
    1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
    1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    1 large egg(s), beaten
    1 large banana(s), mashed
    1/4 cup(s) unpacked brown sugar
    1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
    1/2 tsp baking soda
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/2 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
    1/2 tsp table salt
    Instructions
    Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Combine yogurt, milk, oats, vanilla extract and egg. Set aside 5 minutes for oats to soften; stir in banana.

In a separate bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into yogurt mixture to moisten ingredients. Do not beat. Dough will be very thick. Stir in chips.

Spoon batter by heaping tablespoons into 3 mini-muffin tins coated with cooking spray. Bake until golden brown, about 15 to 18 minutes. Yields 1 muffin per serving.

I am so going to that site now.. Thanks so much....