When calories don't count . . .

Options

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Licking the knife after smearing peanut butter (or you're done smearing and you dip the knife again, just so you can lick it...)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Licking the knife after smearing peanut butter (or you're done smearing and you dip the knife again, just so you can lick it...)

Or licking the tablespoon you measured out the peanut butter in, what's stuck to the spoon is part of what you measured out anyway!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Or licking the tablespoon you measured out the peanut butter in, what's stuck to the spoon is part of what you measured out anyway!

...guilty!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    When it's one pump of syrup and a dash of soymilk in your americano.
    Yet I log the 5 calories in the espresso... :laugh:
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    When mini rice cakes are 18 per serving, but I only take one or two. :bigsmile:
    I second this one! :drinker:
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    I'm part of a survey website and they occasionally send me products to test out. Sooo... any type of food item is calorie free since it is for research, right? :)
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wen Mom made it - ad if you eat it while you visit with her, it's actually negative calories. :smile:

Umm, any meal with my mom would result in negative calories.

It would in the instance of my mom....i just push the food around. (not a great meal maker)
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    when youre running after the ice cream truck

Does the Schwann man count???
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    When you buy candy out of the bulk containers at the groccery store.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    30 minute period after sex.
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    Costco Samples

LOL! I was just thinking that the other day as I cruised the Costco aisles. Then I figured I burned up the calories anyway pushing that shopping cart full of stuff and carrying it in the house!
  • calderst
    calderst Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    When it's that T.O.M. and you're using chocolate to self-medicate-- so no one gets hurt.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Costco Samples

LOL!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Bachelorette Party calories don't count. What happens at the bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette party, including the calories.

Although sometimes the photos end up on Facebook.... :blushing:

LMAO! :laugh:
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Work Coffee. I have to stay awake somehow, right? ((I work overnights. XD))
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    when you just watched with horror as your baby cat just got eaten by a rapid dog as you screamed bloody murder and dindt know what else to do. then you turn to your kitchen for comfort. poor grand dutchess.... im sorry baby. <
    happened 6 hours ago
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Costco Samples

Did this one today, myself :) hahaha
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    When the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are washed down with a sugar free (calorie free) energy drink. They cancel each other out..

right?
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    when you burn all the calories in that one tablespoon of adam's 100% natural peanut butter stirring in the oil before you eat it.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I have always believed that food you eat over the sink has no calories because it is making dishes dirty that causes the calories... I was told recently that just because you eat when no one is looking does not mean it is calorie free but I am still not sure about that....