Bestest Sandwich in the World

Options

Replies

• ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Peanut Butta Jelly Time!!!! not-tagged-smiley-11140.gif not-tagged-smiley-11140.gif not-tagged-smiley-11140.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey Max,

so u venture out of the chit-chat forum every now and then to talk about sandwiches?
    i'm not a huge fan of pb&j
    I prefer a good chicken parm on an italian roll...
    Or fluffer-nutter....who's with me?

What the hell is a a fluffer-nutter?

heaven on two slices of bread!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    My daughter just HAD to have the smuckers pb&j swirl, with grape jelly. Nasty stuff! I'll go back to peter pan peanut butter w/honey!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like pb&j while on a picnic!! Ahh the best!!
  • genabug
    Options
    I like pb&j while on a picnic!! Ahh the best!!

You know, that really is the best time to have one, why is that?
  • joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey Max,

so u venture out of the chit-chat forum every now and then to talk about sandwiches?

I think Fluffer nutters is a northern thing! And it is HEAVEN on bread. When I was preggers I had fluff and PB on a spoon forget the bread!! I LOVE FLUFFER NUTTERS!!!! and max.... if you know where the peanut butter and jelly is in the local grocery store and you don't know what Fluff is you are very unobservant! It's only the best thing put in a jar!! Marshmellow cream! Fluff!! IT's good on snow cones too! That's a Maryland thing I think. That's the only place I had it. It's great on a hot day! Unfortunatley (i can't spell) I just cleaned my cabinets of the junk and had to toss mine! :cry:

Nuttella is great on toast too!!
  • runTararun
    runTararun Posts: 4
    Options
    Love uncrustables!!!:wink:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Peabutter.

Yum! :love:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Hey Max,

I think Fluffer nutters is a northern thing! And it is HEAVEN on bread. When I was preggers I had fluff and PB on a spoon forget the bread!! I LOVE FLUFFER NUTTERS!!!! and max.... if you know where the peanut butter and jelly is in the local grocery store and you don't know what Fluff is you are very unobservant! It's only the best thing put in a jar!! Marshmellow cream! Fluff!! IT's good on snow cones too! That's a Maryland thing I think. That's the only place I had it. It's great on a hot day! Unfortunatley (i can't spell) I just cleaned my cabinets of the junk and had to toss mine! :cry:

Nuttella is great on toast too!!

I don't think they have the fluffer nutter junk down here in po-dunk. If they do, I must be pretty unobservant to because I had never heard of it until MFP and spend lots of time scanning the peanut butter and jelly - which oddly enough isn't even together in some of the stores I shop in!
  • genabug
    Options
    If its the marshmellow stuff I am thinking about, they put that on the isle with the cake mixes,sugar,pie fillings and stuff like that. I have never tried it on a sammie, doesn't sound tasty!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    this thing back again? :yawn:

where's that chocolate milk thread? :devil:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    this thing back again? :yawn:

where's that chocolate milk thread? :devil:

That thread sucks.
    It does, does it???:huh:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I had surgery last \Ffriday and they had me to eat a peanut butter sandwich before I went to bed on Thursday nite. so i would have a good dose of protein before surgery . Caliecat
  • kcdore_2469
    kcdore_2469 Posts: 24
    Options
    Sugar Free Jelly and Low fat Peanut butter is the best with Wheat bread....
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    I find this funny, since I just had a Strawberry PB and J for dinner.
    It was very good.
  • larthur
    larthur Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist.....

Jelly is firm
    Jam is not... sometimes it has chunks of fruit in it sometimes it doesn't.

I love HOMEMADE grape jelly and HOMEMADE strawberry or peach jam, I make my own and it's yummy!

The best peanut butter ever made is Maranantha Organic Creamy!! to die for!!

Then, if you take two slices of my homemade bread (fresh ground whole wheat, with 6 grain, flax and coconut oil) and smear once slice with organic PB and the other with fresh strawberry jam... it'll knock your socks off!!!! MMMMMMM good stuff
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Jam, preferrably homemade. I am one of those backwards people that goes in the summer to local farms to pick my own fruit, then come home and spend an entire day making jam.
    However, if it has to be jelly, I am in the Welch's Grape camp.

Well slap me and call me backwards too............

I can not eat store bought jelly or jam.

I prefer jam because of the small hunks of fruit.

I am going to make some grape juice and grape jelly when I can get my hands on some grapes in a few weeks...........

I have started canning this past weekend. Made 12 jars of sugar-free strawberry jam yesterday. :laugh: :laugh:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist.....

Jelly is firm
    Jam is not... sometimes it has chunks of fruit in it sometimes it doesn't.

I love HOMEMADE grape jelly and HOMEMADE strawberry or peach jam, I make my own and it's yummy!

The best peanut butter ever made is Maranantha Organic Creamy!! to die for!!

Then, if you take two slices of my homemade bread (fresh ground whole wheat, with 6 grain, flax and coconut oil) and smear once slice with organic PB and the other with fresh strawberry jam... it'll knock your socks off!!!! MMMMMMM good stuff

Can you send me your recipe for your homemade bread?

Thanks in advance!!!!

I am getting into the organic living and want to make bread myself also.