Pets

Options
124»

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    We have a fluffy black cat named Sooty, and we JUST got our Goldendoodle Wee Bey (Any The Wire fans out there?) a week ago today! We had a GD, Anna Nicole, who passed away suddenly last November. She was only 3. Wee Bey is a rehome from an overwhelmed military wife (husband in Afghanistan with 3/6 year old boys and two dogs...God bless her!) We randomly found him on Craigslist and he is just the absolute BEST. It's like Anna's soul returned to the house. It's so weird! Very, very lucky. I've finally lost weight due to our long walks. ;-)
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have three dogs. :)

This is JoJo. She is about a year and we got her from a shelter.
    2h4cfbd.jpg

This is me and Ella. She loves giving kisses! We also got her from a shelter.
    t7h9bo.jpg

This is Prince. He was a stray as of about a month ago and we rescued him!
    nvtp90.jpg
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how I post photos in a post on here?

Upload it to a photosharing website - photobucket or tinypic and use the IMG code to post it, but be sure to make the capital IMG into lower case, or it won't work.
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how I post photos in a post on here?

Upload it to a photosharing website - photobucket or tinypic and use the IMG code to post it, but be sure to make the capital IMG into lower case, or it won't work.

I know about the hosting etc. I was trying to use the code from flickr, like someone had said in another post on the Tech support forum but it wasn't working so I just tried a bunch of different ways and it finally worked. Thanks.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I have a Black Lab named Moose.

My oh my, what a pet that would be.

HA! or a komodo dragon perhaps
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a british bulldog named Artie and an english staffordshire bull terrier named Stanley.

DSC02550.jpg

Also a kleptomaniac monster-cat named Barnacle and two normal old lady cats named Turtle and Stumpy.

What cuties!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    We have a fluffy black cat named Sooty, and we JUST got our Goldendoodle Wee Bey (Any The Wire fans out there?) a week ago today! We had a GD, Anna Nicole, who passed away suddenly last November. She was only 3. Wee Bey is a rehome from an overwhelmed military wife (husband in Afghanistan with 3/6 year old boys and two dogs...God bless her!) We randomly found him on Craigslist and he is just the absolute BEST. It's like Anna's soul returned to the house. It's so weird! Very, very lucky. I've finally lost weight due to our long walks. ;-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Wire. Omar is my Fave by far!