Off Topic My dad.. and my son

Options
13»

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Aww..it is so nice to have all of you wonderful MFP friends here!! Thanks! I need to get out of this slump I am in because of things going all all around me...and get my focus back on weight loss..no matter what depressing things are happening..because they aren't going to change..and things aren't going to just go away.. I was looking at my ticker..and realized..I have come a long way on MFP..even though my weight loss has been slow..when I look back..I went from a size 14 to now a loose size 8. I have set a new goal for myself right now..... I want to loose the rest of my weight..a little over ten pounds now...before my 30th birthday..which is January 10th..That doesn't give me much time..especially with the holidays the way they are eating wise. I haven't worked out in well over 2 weeks so now it's time to get my head out of this bubble and my toosh in gear! I hope I can do this..or even get close to my goal before my birthday!!!!! I need to stop cheating and going over my calories ..and start burning em!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. Through all of this, you remain positive. I am thankful today for my family's health and that I am able to work out and lose weight with the help of our MFP friends.

I have put you on my prayer list and pray the Lord guides the hands of the professionals that are treating your son and father.

:smooched: :heart:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude to accomplish anything in your life...good or bad:flowerforyou:
    You can do it:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I missed your update the other day, Les, so sorry you're going through all of this!! :heart: :brokenheart:

Has your son improved since you received new treatment options??

Continued prayers to you & your family!! :heart:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    You are so inspiring. Through all of this, you remain positive. I am thankful today for my family's health and that I am able to work out and lose weight with the help of our MFP friends.

I have put you on my prayer list and pray the Lord guides the hands of the professionals that are treating your son and father.

:smooched: :heart:
    thank you so much..I appreciate more than you know!! I know God is watching over us all every step of the way and need to continue to keep my eyes up on him . You are a blessing!
    :heart: