"Losing It" Week 1

Options
Hey yall...Welcome its week 1!!!!

***Week 1***
***Health Challenge: Drink nothing but water***
***Personal Challenge: Everyday find one positive thing about yourself***
***Weigh In Goal Date: 11/24/08***

***Fun Fact Of The Week***
***Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.***

***Quote Of The Week***
***"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
~ English Proverb***

***Next week's post will have everyone's starting mesaurements as well as everyone's mini goal!!!!***

~ Good luck to you all ~

:noway: FOR THE COFFEE DRINKERS: you may still drink your coffee...my mom and boyfriend drink coffee daily and I know what happens when they dont get their coffee...lol...ITS BAD:mad:

:flowerforyou: Make sure you post on here your daily happy thought about yourself!!!:love:

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Hey yall...Welcome its week 1!!!!

***Week 1***
    ***Health Challenge: Drink nothing but water***
    ***Personal Challenge: Everyday find one positive thing about yourself***
    ***Weigh In Goal Date: 11/24/08***

***Fun Fact Of The Week***
    ***Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.***

***Quote Of The Week***
    ***"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
    ~ English Proverb***

***Next week's post will have everyone's starting mesaurements as well as everyone's mini goal!!!!***

~ Good luck to you all ~

:noway: FOR THE COFFEE DRINKERS: you may still drink your coffee...my mom and boyfriend drink coffee daily and I know what happens when they dont get their coffee...lol...ITS BAD:mad:

:flowerforyou: Make sure you post on here your daily happy thought about yourself!!!:love:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    O yeah and I wont message yall each week to let yall know its out..only this once so yall knew...from now on every Friday it will be out!!!!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    g8 Will check
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Will post on Mon!
  • Buttikins
    Options
    hmmm happy thought happy thought.....ummm well `my butt looks really big in these jeans, but hey!!! isnt booty in this yearÉ :wink: `haha!!! no really, i feel beautiful with a nice glow to me, i suggest buying a few sessions in the tanning beds, it really does boost your confedence and make your skin a healthy looking glow :blushing: :heart:
    104694.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Thankx :smile:
  • cinrosier
    Options
    Cant weight. haha
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi

My Measurement

Current Weight 142
    Neck 14
    Chest 35
    Upper Arm 12.5
    Waist 37
    Hips 41
    Thigh 22.5

Mini Goal : 138 (/24/2008)

Kathy
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Should we send you are starting measurments and weight and all that or are we just posting here?

Happy thought about myself hmmm I love my eyes!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I sent you the weight/measurements...do I need to post them here as well?:huh:

Hello everyone & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • cinrosier
    Options
    Hello. I am so glad we are doing this.
    Weight 224
    Neck 14
    chest 45
    upper arm 15 1/4
    \waist 40 3/4
    hips 50 1/4
    thigh 31 1/2
    Well thats an awakening.
    My little goal for this week is to hit the gym 3 times and lose 2 pounds.
    Good luck to all of us. Think positive.
  • mellymlk
    Options
    I did awesome today! I didn't have one pop today!! I used to drink so much pop then I cut down to 1 a day and I'm finally down to zero.

I've been working my butt off all week ans eating right which has lead to a 6 pound weight loss this last week! YAY
  • mellymlk
    Options
    My daily happy thought is that I feel awesome! It's only been a week that I've started going to the gym all day and I can already feel a huge difference. I can do more weights and reps as well as last longer on the machines : )
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    ***~~~***WAY TO GO MELLY***~~~****
    :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, everyone! (If there is a such thing:laugh:)

My happy thought for the day is...

I feel "skinny" today...these days don't happen very often so I enjoy them when they come along!:bigsmile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Happy monday and Losing it can I steal your happy thought? Cause i do feel skinny today Cause i finally moved the scale and its down 1 pound! WHoooo

so far im only drinking my water but i did have two glasses of wine :(
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Morning everyone!

i'm really excited about this week. just don't know how it's going to go on the weekend w/ only drinking water....i ALWAYS want a nice cold beer at the end of the work week. BUT i think it's time to quit that and get a little healthier, especially if i want to get past this plateau i've been at for 3 months.

My little personal goal: Exercise 5 days this week.

Good Luck Everyone!
    Laura
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well today is my bday and I'm still 196..I'm 32 today but I weigh alot less then I did this time last year..But I'm ready to quit again..I'm tired of the weight not coming off I guess my body is stuck..I dont know..But I hope everyone has a Happy Monday...
    My Goal this week no more Diet Mt Dews...
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    my happy thot for d day is dat i feel more loved today...my frenz have been really good 2 me today...n i feel wanted....:smile:

Thanks GettinThin08 for startin this :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Crap. I forgot about the water thing and had a diet pepsi for breakfast. Nothing but water starting now. I know you are letting coffee people have coffee, could I still have some green tea. It's actually good for you and better for you than coffee?

My positive thought for the day is that I looked in the mirror and I actually am looking pretty good.

I pm'd you my measurements but I'll stick them on here too,

Weight: 163
    Neck: 14
    Arm: 13
    Chest: 39 3/4
    Waist: 33 1/2
    Hips: 39 1/2
    Thigh 23 1/2