What kind of underwear do you wear to the gym?

Options
I'm not a perv I swear LOL.
But we all wear tight things to the gym and you can see every little bit of lines there is? So what do you wear? A thong seems like it would be way uncomfy?
:noway: :noway:

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm not a perv I swear LOL.
    But we all wear tight things to the gym and you can see every little bit of lines there is? So what do you wear? A thong seems like it would be way uncomfy?
    :noway: :noway:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    A thong is like a bra. Once you get used to it, you hardly know it's there. TMI? :blushing:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    A thong is like a bra. Once you get used to it, you hardly know it's there. TMI? :blushing:

LOL K maybe I'll try a comfy one. HA if that's possible
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    yup...thong :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO

Sometimes I opt for granny panties, and I mean WHOLE BUTT COVERAGE (and there is a LOTTA butt to be covered here!! :laugh: )
    Most times I wear my bikini cuts and deal with the lines. No one needs to be checking out my rump anyhow!
    Other times, I have gone commando. :noway: LMAO. TMI there?

I do NOT wear a thong to the gym, only because when I'm bending, squating, running, walking, jumping or otherwise moving, I do NOT want it to go too far up, if you know what I mean. (I wear thongs otherwise, just not for working out.)

Still ROFLMAO at this topic. :laugh:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    ROFLMAO

Sometimes I opt for granny panties, and I mean WHOLE BUTT COVERAGE (and there is a LOTTA butt to be covered here!! :laugh: )
    Most times I wear my bikini cuts and deal with the lines. No one needs to be checking out my rump anyhow!
    Other times, I have gone commando. :noway: LMAO. TMI there?

I do NOT wear a thong to the gym, only because when I'm bending, squating, running, walking, jumping or otherwise moving, I do NOT want it to go too far up, if you know what I mean. (I wear thongs otherwise, just not for working out.)

Still ROFLMAO at this topic. :laugh:

I go commando to but then I get all sweaty! TMI? ROTFLMAO
  • jadelite15
    Options
    seamless boy shorts or cheekies.. or wear thicker pants duh!!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I have these snug, cotton shorts with a lined croch, so I go camando.:blushing:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

oh my-- how can you go through life with a permanent wedgie? Yeesh. :wink:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I work out at home :bigsmile: :laugh: I wear loose nike shorts and they already have underwear built in and I wear a sports bra (one of the benefits of working out at home...who cares if I'm not skinny enough to wear it:laugh: :wink: ) Keeps me cooler while I work out...used to wear a t-shirt over top...tooooo hot :tongue:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever I happen to grab. I don't wear that tight of workout clothes, and have never had a problem with lines. And look at it this way, the only way people will notice panty lines is if they are checking out your butt!:laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

I have to ask an important question.
    Do you run long distances? If so, do you get rub burns?
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

LOL :laugh: me too, i wasn't goin' to say it at first, but, sence you had the guts, what the heck! :blushing:
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I go thong most of the time but I've heard you can get Yeast Infections if you sweat too much in a thong.. yikes!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I have to ask an important question.
    Do you run long distances? If so, do you get rub burns?

I wore a thong to work out once, went for a nice fast paced walk on the treadmill, thought I was going to DIE from the 'rubbing' once I started sweating. Learned my lesson fast!!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    ...underwear?
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Ever since I lost weight, I never wear underwear...ever. I don't know why...I always wear a bra of course..ha that would be funny!
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I still wear the granny full butt underwear..lol someday I hope to get back into a thong...lol one of my many dreams..lmao:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I like to get nice and sweaty so I wear sweats and a long sleeved tshirt. maybe that is why I have lost 12 pounds already :bigsmile: so any underwear works.
  • mellymlk
    Options

LOL :laugh: me too, i wasn't goin' to say it at first, but, sence you had the guts, what the heck! :blushing:

Oh I ain't scurd of anything LOL Did you see my post on shaving hahahahaha:laugh: