What is more important to you...

2»

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    For me its a little of both but primarily how much. I wont deprive myself of a "junk treat" if I crave it, but I eat primarily healthy
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Whole foods for me I do not really crave junk so my calories pretty much fall into place.
  • crmhaske
    crmhaske Posts: 66 Member
    Neither. Moderation is what is most important to me. Losing weight isn't the hard part, it's maintaining your new weight after you've lost all the weight you want to. It's the people who deprived themselves the entire duration of their weight loss that frequently gain the weight back.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    I cut out most of the junk food a long time ago. Now I work on not eating too much of the whole foods. After all, things like brown rice, whole wheat bread and avocados may not be junk but they do have quite a few calories.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    mostly what, but I did just eat a half of a souffle that I made for the dinner party hubs and I had last night. I stay away from fast foods and most convenience foods . . . but then again that's how I keep my calorie count down while still being full.