toned arms:)

Options
2»

Replies

• shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Tricep dips, triceps extension on a cable, curls.

Get rid of the three pound weights and lift something heavier. You want weight that you can do 10-12 sets max before failure.

Muscle and Fitness for her has a great online article for building arms.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yoga. Lots of planks and downward dogs (and sun salutations) will get those arms beautiful. You DO need to make sure you get enough cardio to blast through what's covering those beautiful muscles, though. <3
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Get some dumbells in varying weights and find some exercises on the internet. Make sure you use heavy enough weight. Really challenge yourself and don't worry about bulking up. It is nearly impossible for women to get bulky, especially on top.
  • Hello! Everything that everyone told you; however, please work your other muscles too. You should always thrive for muscle balance so that you keep a symetrical figure. I would say just begin a well rounded sculpting program and you will achieve a firm and sculpted figure. Also, even when you are working chest, shoulders, or biceps, you are still incorporating the tricep. To get a good looking arm, you need to also work bicep not just tricep. Hope this helps!
  • demonNIИ
    Options
    For arms/back/ tons more muscle groups I suggest the assisted pull up/dip machine if you go to a gym and it has one! My arms are still burning after doing it for 2 days